If you were to protest an Assembly what would you put on your placard ?

by Finkelstein 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

WTS A BIG MONEY MAKING SCAM...jwfacts.com

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

WTS 100% failed predictions! jwfacts.com

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Honor your Father and Mother...The Bible...... SHUN THEM says the WT...jwfacts.com

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

What would I put up on placards? Simple. Watchtower. Yep. Gobs and gobs of it. Starting with "...only Jehovah's Witnesses will be saved", "....your children will also die" ".... wholsale slaughter of the wicked".... There's so many good Watchtower quotes to chose from.

The key to affecting the JW's is not to try to pump into their tiny minds some facet of the REAL TRUTH. Nope. That's wasted effort. What one needs to do is to help the public at large see what is under the whitewash. I say, walk into the funural home during the ceremony and "key the casket". Let the grieving see the real thing. White paint gone, and dead men's bones revealed.

The passing dubs will be so nervous you can't imagine. I've seen this prove effective on a level you've not known. They talked about it in the Kingdom Hall even though they were warned not to. Then brothers talked about it from the platform, both at the Kingdom Hall and also at conventions. They can't help but to talk.

OUT THEM! Out them but good. See how much they are willing to defend the mighty WIZARDS OF ORG. Watch instead how ashamed they become when the PUBLIC is reading the placards. Oh yeah... and throw in a JW Facts poster just in case one of the poor battered sheep wakes up when this slams them but good.

Jesus said, let the blind lead the blind, both will fall into the pit. So, my approach is to dig as many Watchtower pits as I can. Mayby they will wake up when they hit the dirt at the pit's bottom. If not, then let them wallow in the mud down there till they starve.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower Gospel is not the true Gospel of the Bible !

False Prophets make false profits $$$

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower once said that Armageddon would come in 1914, then 1975.

It Didn't !

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

To Whom Do YOU Belong?

To Jehovah and Jesus Christ?

OR

To the 8 MEN of the Governing Body?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Jehovah doesn't own a publishing company, men do !

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

Are you not tired of feeling guilty?

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I would enlarge the cover of this Watchtower, put it on a placard with a long pole and let their own picture say a thousand words.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit