What was YOUR wake-up call before you left the JW´s organization?

by Mr Fool 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jayjay70s
    jayjay70s

for me it started a few years back when the c.o announced that we wouldnt be asking 80 cents for the awake and watchtower any longer..instead of stating the real reason (australias tax laws..) it was whitewashed into just being some obscure reason that nobody could understand...when I asked about it, I was shot down.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

COMATOSE:

The Watchtower Pubs dont even serve decent beer!!

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Fighting the Borg over reporting a Pedophile to the police as an elder. I was astonished that ANYONE could be PRO pedophile. Even felons see it is wrong. 2cd, Fighting the Borg over returning loaned money to a poor widow.

Who can support an organization that claims moral high ground and then abuses elderly widows and children? A no brainer and final straw.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I always had doubts that god was going to kill everyone just because they were not JW's but the thing that pushed me to start my research was a Governing body memeber Lett I believe, gave a talk and in it said that everyone at Bethel except him pretty much believed 1975 was it. Then I knew they had lied when they said they never claimed 1975 would be the year of the big A. Thanks LeTT!!!!!!

• MissFit
    MissFit

Anyone else?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit