Where In the Bible Does It Say To Hate People Who Leave The Organization? Apostates and the District Convention Theme of Hating Them!

by AuntConnie 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sofi
    Sofi

2014? Another apocaliptic date? They better not miss this time, or they are going to lose a lot of jw... it's crazy they just make this $hit up! And yes,, it's so sad and anti christian their view of disfellowshipped. As my husband said, they would have stonned Mary Madgalene and disfellowshipped Paul.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Connie Honey -

You missed the point my darling: HATING is actually LOVING.

By being thoroughly nasty shunning spiteful and bullying, we are loving these evil ones, and attracting them back to those who are kicking them in the face.

We dont want them to walk away, we want them to help us to stop hurting them, by stopping making us hate and hurt them.

The Theocratic logic is flawlwess - cannot you SEE it Babes?

If you want to attract wasps, put out vinegar - NOT honey.

HB

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Shirley,

*** w52 11/15 p. 703 Questions From Readers ***

{{{Being limited by the laws of the worldly nation in which we live and also by the laws of God through Jesus Christ, we can take action against apostates only to a certain extent(such as name calling, disfellowshipping by a kangaroo court, forbid relatives from communicating with them, and slandering them), that is, consistent with both sets of laws. The law of the land and God’s law through Christ forbid us to kill apostates(severely limiting us from doing what we really really want to do to them), even though they be members of our own flesh-and-blood family relationship.}}}

• mP
    mP

The entire OT has many themes, one of them is hatred for everybody who is not a worshipper of jehovah. When Joshua and others were busy they killed anybody they could and always said it was because they worshipped idols. Then we move onto the NT, and we have the apostles like Peter who refused to preach and even talk and eat with gentiles.

If you want pure hatred, you cant beat the BIble and worshippers of Jehovah.

• ed60
    ed60

I once heard that trying to patch up the world is similar to painting the hand-rails on the Titanic as she started to sink. I think that was at a convention or maybe just a public talk.

• label licker
    label licker

So let me guess Aunt Connie, was it your husband you taped?

• mind blown
    mind blown

Big love to Auntie Connie.....great post.....love your humor, wit, and straightforwardness......

• bytheirworks
    bytheirworks

Theme of the District Convention: Hate Hate Hate one another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N5p8IXzNdc

• jam
    jam

I must confess folks I'm a true apostate. I do speak against God, Jehovah

and Jesus. Maybe not preaching from door to door but if anyone ask me,

I will certainly tell them my view on the bible. So that makes me a true

apostate according to the bible. Originally it was the GB,then man made religious

organization and then God himself. So as a unbeliever I guess that makes me

the big A.

• jam
    jam

I must admit I don't hate Jehovah i just don't believe he exist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit