Where In the Bible Does It Say To Hate People Who Leave The Organization? Apostates and the District Convention Theme of Hating Them!

by AuntConnie 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tornapart
    tornapart

Brilliant! Love your ascerbic wit Aunt Connie... (Just glad you're not in my congregation though...)

The description given at our convention of apostates was of a 'vile' half eaten mouse that his cat dropped at his feet on his kitchen floor.... nice.

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

The social manipulations that the jeho’s use with children are really sick.

J

;unconscionable and just plain mean. Some of these jeho’s are really sick people. Narcissists that should get the funny money. Certifiable take them to the shrink and get them some meds. It’s all about them and their narcissistic supply and they don’t care how or what they do to their kids to get their narcissistic supply.

It’s crazy man. In this day and age with this degree of information out there. and they don’t want the kids to have information that will expose them.

Fight for the kids. If nothing else. Fight for the kids.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

AC, I see you're style developing, but you're still not there yet. You need to find a consistent tone & POV and stick to it. You're too all over the place and it makes your rants confusing.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Aunt Connie us "Apostates" send you our Love and welcome you on our very own sight. You must have impressed the rednecks in Bakersfield with your fancy dress. Did you manage to go North of the River, if you did I bet they thought they had a movie starr in their midst. If you offerd mags while there did you help hem with all the hard word. Best wishes.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Nothing was mentioned at the District Assembly about helping make the World a better place

Excellent observation. In fact, I don't believe I have ever heard "making the world a better place" mentioned at any meeting or assembly.

• blondie
    blondie

(Psalm 139:21,22) 21 Do I not hate those who are intensely hating you, O Jehovah, And do I not feel a loathing for those revolting against you? 22 With a complete hatred I do hate them. They have become to me real enemies.

*** w93 10/1 p.19 par.15***

(Psalm 139:21, 22) It was because they intensely hated Jehovah that David looked on them with abhorrence. Apostates are included among those who show their hatred of Jehovah by revolting against him. Apostasy is, in reality, a rebellion against Jehovah. Some apostates profess to know and serve God, but they reject teachings or requirements set out in his Word. Others claim to believe the Bible, but they reject Jehovah’s organization and actively try to hinder its work. When they deliberately choose such badness after knowing what is right, when the bad becomes so ingrained that it is an inseparable part of their makeup, then a Christian must hate (in the Biblical sense of the word) those who have inseparably attached themselves to the badness. True Christians share Jehovah’s feelings toward such apostates; they are not curious about apostate ideas. On the contrary, they “feel a loathing” toward those who have made themselves God’s enemies, but they leave it to Jehovah to execute vengeance.—Job 13:16; Romans 12:19; 2 John 9, 10.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

2014? Another in a string of failed predictions. I remember this extended previously--they telling us from the platform in 1989 to have a good look at the REJECT Astaroth table as it would probably be the last (fat chance). Someone commented, in late 1994, that there was no way this system was getting past 1995 (sure, right). They were saying that it would end within the 20th century--regardless of whether you use 2000 or 2001 as beginning the centuries, that was a bust. And now they have extended "a generation" to string two (and later, probably many) together. Back in 2006, they were saying how Armageddon was going to be set off by the waste of paper campaign against false religion that fall (fat chance), and they were saying it would come in June 2007 (another bad shot).

Whoever claimed 2014 was the end ought to look at what happened in 1968 and 1969. They were claiming 1975 was the end, pushing people to sell out and pious-sneer. Those who heeded that are now in debt. Those who hedged their bets survived--they might have put in a few more hours, but they refused to sell out and pious-sneer. (And they got hounded that they were not doing all they could, now that they know 1975 was it). Will they try that crap for 2014?

At least OBVES didn't try to revise his predictions when 2012 came and his 2011 doomsday predictions failed.

• clarity
    clarity

Wow ...AuntConnie you are getting marvelous ... too marvelous for words! hahah

>

>

Great observations btw ... such a self serving organization soon has to collapse upon

itself, like a spineless weed!

>

Wt hides the fact that "apostates" are not (neccessarily) leaving jehovah,

but the truth is, they are leaving lying, deceiving, dangerous, hateful opportunists!

>

Opportunists who use slaves to run their Big Business called ..Watchtower Printing & Real Estate Co.!

>

clarity

• brinjen
    brinjen

"trickle down mediation"

Love it.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Post the video on YouTube. You know he needs it, and you know you want to do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit