"Whether These Appear Sound From a Strategic or Human Standpoint or Not." - What do YOU think?

by jw07 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Did someone mention Jonestown? Or those true believers down in San Diego who thought a space ship was waiting for them behind the Hale-Bopp comet?

• label licker
    label licker

Think about it. They want all the children from twelve years of age and under. Either to make movies or child labor. They realise that pedophiles are costing them too much money. However, they can make a ton of $$$$ off of the little ones.

• SAHS
    SAHS

“label licker”: “ They realise that pedophiles are costing them too much money.”

Maybe to control that problem they’ll come out with a line of children’s chastity belts to be worn whenever their parents drop them off at their local service group to work with a “mature” elder or pioneer on Saturday morning.

• kairos
    kairos

Maybe they need to ask the GB member that has any conscience left him to show up and face the ARC, how preparing the sheep with fear and uncertainty with regards to future direction from... In this case, well... him.

That answer would be gold. PURE GOLD.

This can't be happening. Dreaming right? I died? Tell me!!

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

I think you are looking too much into it, the GB are "in", they believe in the concept that they are chosen by God and that very soon the End will start...they expect divine instructions to be passed to them and they will then pass that on to the R&F...

And they want the R&F to follow those instructions no matter what...I don't think they know what the divine instructions are or will be thus I don't believe that are planning anything, they are just preparing for The End...I don't expect any wacky rules like "Run to the hills" etc...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit