My doubting friend came by and left the letter...

by confusedandalone 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

I am going to post a copy in the member portion if I can so that it stays somewhat private...

I am wondering if as long as he gives me permission they cant take any legal action or anythign against him an they

• jhine
    jhine

thanks Ann , I suppose that the worshipping of Christ got me confused .Actually I still am ,why worship Him if He was not part of the Godhead ?? I know that there is probably no logical answer to that .

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I hope you scan the letter. One thing that struck me as odd, was the WTBTS admitting that God used others as forerunners of the FDS. We all know that is stupid, but it will satisfy most dubbies. So, God can use whomever he wishes to feed others spiritually at any time in history, according to the WTBTS. That directly contradicts this quote from the 8/15/1958 WT:

The Watch Tower Society in God's Purpose

" In passing let it be noted that all these in representing Jehovah God were witnesses for him, even as Paul so clearly shows at Hebrews 11:1 to 12:2. The Scriptures further show that at no time did God use more than one channel or mouthpiece (either one man or a group serving harmoniously as one) to communicate to men.-Ex. 19:5, 6; Ps. 147:20; Amos 3:2, AS; John 14:6."

DD

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

DD, he did scan the letter - HERE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit