My daughter got her A Levels yesterday and is off to university in September

by Xanthippe 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

She took English, maths and physics and acheived A* A* and A. Wow I am over the moon that she got the grades she wanted and is going to the university she chose. Like many of you I didn't get to go to university but pioneered instead

It is the best thing possible for me, even better than seeing her opening birthday presents or the day she won the halloween fancy dress prize at school.

Her dad died five years ago but she has coped and done so well at school. It has shown me that despite what happens in life you can still do well and reach your goals, especially if you take a cult upbringing out of the equation! I am going to take a bit of credit too, I've held it all together for her, we both worked hard.

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Oh Xanthippe, I am so happy for you both. That is wonderful news.

Just Lois

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

A GREAT,GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!Xanthippie...Fantabulous A+

• laverite
    laverite

Those are crazy awesome A-level results. WOW.

• clarity
    clarity

Congratulations ....... well done!

clarity

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Wow! Great results for your daughter, and well done to you. Congratulations to you both.

Loz x

• still thinking
    still thinking

That is awesome! Well done to both of you...

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Thanks guys. I've done my share of moaning on this forum so it is great to give you some good news. Thanks again.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Xanthippe:

My daughter got her A Levels yesterday and is off to university in September

Sorry to hear that. You must be so disappointed that she isn't using her youth to pioneer.

(Congratutions. )

• cantleave
    cantleave

Fantastic...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit