zeb

"Who is this so fair so bright,

could teach the lamps to burn as bright,

Oh rapturous child oh natures pet,

who is this girl this..Juliette" ---ws.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Really prevalent, I suspect.

There were so many "local needs" talks about it in a couple of my old congregations, I was forced to conclude that nobody was a virgin.

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent
    myguel.pt :@Lostwun: I don't want support, I'm just feeling bad as I was psychologically forced to marry really young, as I had sex tendencies because of the Org. if I could do whatever I would like, I wouldn't be married now, or is I would, it would be with someone more compatible with me.
    @ttdtt do you think I should confess? I will be Df as soon as I open my mouth
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What are you worried about myguel pt? As you describe your situation, your wife does not (or, perhaps is incapable of) paying her marriage dues. Now Lostwun thinks you should just be a good little Christian and suffer through this experience until you die.

In truth, you and her (your wife) are both victims of ratbag Christianity, because the JW rules on sex are part and parcel of Christianity. You married young in an attempt to conform to stupid Christian rules. So now how can you resolve your situation.

First, it may be suggested, you need to consider your attitude to Christianity. Do you wish to conform to Christian rules? They are not universal rules, in non-Christian sections of the world, other rules and ideas apply. If you want to conform to Christianity, you'll have to resolve the situation you are in? Probably it means a divorce, which will bring you into conflict with the JW branch of Christianity.

In reality, your situation is not uncommon. It is fairly common for one partner to be not so interested in sex, and the fact that Christian rules do no allow experimentation before marriage,(so that you may both know your own and your prospective partner''s sexual interests) makes it difficult for people to know whether they are well-matched sexually before they marry.

If you really do not give a stuff about Jesus and the stupidity attached to his name, and if your wife (who may really be more practical than you are thinking) and you are happy to share a home, then you could consider continuing as you are. In that case, no point to feel bad. Just remember Christianity is not a practical religion.

• bradford
    bradford

Every single couple in my circle of friends a couple years ago either were privately reproved or dfd before or after they were married except for a few that were widely know to have been messing around and just never confessed to anyone.

It was a large group of people and it includes several pioneer couples and elders kids.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Instigating guilt or shame is a means to subjectively control people, perhaps sometimes for their own prevailing good and intentions but also regrettably to produce specifically other personal troubles.

I think its fair to say that a lot fondling or sexual misconduct gets white washed over down at most Kingdom Halls.

Unfortunately the bad things about forcing people to have sex before marriage is that it influences a lot of teens getting married before they are mentally and emotionally ready to. I was one those particular teenagers myself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit