Premarital sex--how prevalent?

by wafflesandpancakes 54 Replies latest social relationships

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Yep, prevalent. I lied to the elder that asked me. None of their business.

The worst thing abbout it was the festering guilt.

yeah, but the guilt faded a few years later. Almost turned myself in once a year later. Wife and I agreed it was no one's business.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

You know, having some man with the title of "elder" question you and your prospective mate as to whether you have inappropriately touched each other is really perverse. Oh! It's okay if you did but you just have to have your ceremony at the Holiday Inn instead of the KH.

So anyone who thought, hey, let's not make everyone drive all over two counties to go from the ceremony to the reception, let's have both at the Holiday Inn Convention Center....they were considered to have touched each other inappropriately, when all they really did was try to save everyone from inconvenience.

Nice.

Wait.... there ARE no rules, right? Only principles. Gosh, what was I thinking?? Now I've confused myself.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Funny... I never felt a twitch of guilt. None.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Obvious- Your a Man ? Guilt is for women, thats the rule.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

cultBgone - "Wait.... there ARE no rules, right? Only principles. Gosh, what was I thinking?? Now I've confused myself."

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, it's a duck...

...no matter how badly someone else wants to label it differently.

If it sounds like a rule, feels like a rule, and (most importantly) is enforced like a rule...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Slidin Fast - "One thing that seems universal is that every one else seems to get more than you do..."

I remember.

It took me a while before I finally figured out that "everyone else" (who implied that they were getting more than you) was usually full of shit.

If you read between the lines regarding the sheer regularity of "local needs" talks about the subject, it sure might feel that way, though.

• adaen.europe
    adaen.europe

I am feeling bad. shouldn't I? I had sex with 5 persons after I got married. My wife doesn't give me what I want, so I have to search outside.

Before I got married, I done sex with 2 sisters from my circuit. Was really good. One told to the elders and I had a commission. I was not df.

The first time after I got married, was having sex with the sister that I had before. She knew I was married, but she enjoyed as well. Also I've been looking for girls on PoF, and I had sex lately, however at home the situation remains the same: "no oral sex, is a sin".Damn, but I love it.

My wife is gorgeous, she takes care of me, and she is very sweet. But I can't live without sex. We both are still in the congregation, and I don't know what to do.

To complicate my live even more, there is a sister which was recently disfellowshipped, that I look to her, she looks to me, even when I'm seating in the podium when I have watchtower readings.

I'm stucked in this situation.

• Lostwun
    Lostwun

myguel yes you should feel bad. your a man whore who doesn't even give two shits about your wife or the vows you made to be sexually exclusive only to her.

jesus christ, did you really come on here looking for sympathy from us? Not getting any here.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Well I thought it was very rare. I knew so many "spiritual couples" who didn't have an blots on their record. But over the decades of being an Elder, and after, I found out different.

So I think that the majority couples fool around in some way prior to marriage, and most of those never "confess".
    And good for them.

• adaen.europe
    adaen.europe

@Lostwun: I don't want support, I'm just feeling bad as I was psychologically forced to marry really young, as I had sex tendencies because of the Org. if I could do whatever I would like, I wouldn't be married now, or is I would, it would be with someone more compatible with me.

@ttdtt do you think I should confess? I will be Df as soon as I open my mouth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit