So What Do You Think: Are JWs The WORST Religion One Could Be In?

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Is being falsely imprisoned the WORST thing that could happen to you?

Is your lifelong disease the WORST health condition you could have?

Of course there are worse things out there. That really isn't the point.
    You really have to reach deep down to the bottom of the question barrel, huh?

• mP
    mP

DogGone

JOSH
    No. Guys, the Christian right may not be your cup of tea, but they're not blowing stuff up. "Islamic extremist is to Islamic as "blank is to Christianity."

No one responds.

mP:

Thats not true. if it wasnt the xians in the USA, would israel exist ? at the very least they do really help make sure those weapons go to israel and they do hurt and kill plenty of palestinians. Im not saying the p are saints, but the xians are not pure either. just how much support do the xians give for wars in iraq or afghanistan ? arent many Republicans also xians ? isnt the religion part of the motivating factor in both the politicians and public who give support ?

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Winna Winna!!! Chicken Dinna!!!

• minimus
    minimus

OTWO, I throw out the question because some people allow their past with the Witnesses to define their lives now. They blame their EVERY problem because they were JWs. (It could be worse. Really, it could be).

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Some of those people ([who] allow their past with the Witnesses to define their lives now) are needing more time to get over it.

Others are being shunned by brothers, grandmothers, their own children and/or parents.

Many never knew how to really think for themselves and others are still struggling with the idea that they themselves brought this about by turning their backs on the dangerous mind-control cult by "sinning."

A woman whose elder husband barely speaks to her, but expects JW-defined obedience, cooked meals, a clean house, and for her to lay there once or twice a week so he can get his rocks off, while at the same time has adult children that won't speak to her, maybe even keeping grandchildren from seeing her, just because she realized Watchtower's truth is a lie- I think she deserves to put it all on Watchtower.

I walk that mile in another's shoes when I can. I don't blame Watchtower for every last problem, but some are so messed up by Watchtower that it is rightly so for now.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:So What Do You Think: Are JWs The WORST Religion One Could Be In?

Worse than ending a sentence in a preposition? Shudder the thought!

Seriously, min, I would think that the dubs are one of the best of the worse. And that ain't no compliment! Folks have already named a bunch of the really bad ones. I agree with them. It doesn't mean that the JW religion isn't a big pile of toxic and dangerous shit, though.

Farkel

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

On The Way Out.

Couldn't agree more. Some people have to get to that point of being so Angry and Fed up. Some people will go off on the drop of a hat. I'm one of those people. I could care less what people think. I could care less what people say. I could care less. I don't have to have anyone's approval. And if a JW comes in to my space i will let them have it full on. No holding back brother. I think some people have to get to that point. After all i spent 7 years trying to hold my marriage together and having 2 jw's stand on my throat 24/7. My favorite saying now is Pound Sand! ...... "we just love this idea."

• minimus
    minimus

I appreciate your comments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit