Got Home From a Business Meeting This Evening-Kids Were Watching JW DVD

by PaintedToeNail 21 Replies latest jw friends

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

I had a business meeting this evening, hubby elected to stay home with the kiddies (he could have come with me), as he said "you need a break, have some time alone'...so considerate...so I thought. Upon returning home, he had popped one of the new DVD's released at the convention, don't know the title, of some young brother who gets fired from a job and goes for a drink with a buddy from work. It is very annoying that he pulls these little tricks on me, act like he is doing me some favor or being considerate then pulling one of these JWisms...like the time he booked an appointment with a physchiatrist, and he wanted me to go along to discuss his insecurities in our marriage because I had learned TTATT...he conveniently left out the part where the doctor IS a JW.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It is rough having a JW mate. Positive thoughts going out to you.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

. . . the doctor IS a JW.

Freaking WOW!

How many years of reading the Awake! magazine did that take to qualify?

Doc

• baltar447
    baltar447

LOL DoC!

• baltar447
    baltar447

I would seriously take his ass to shrink of your choosing. Preferably one familiar with cult deprogramming

• Comatose
    Comatose

Yikes. Sorry as I can imagine the feeling of betrayal and anguish that they may be being brainwashed. Hang in there.

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Jdubs are batshit crazy. Where's the mystery???

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

PaintedToeNail ...All I can say is a big thank you to Simon and Ang for keeping such an excellent site up and going all of these years.

If you and me and everybody else who needs to say something NOW did not have the freedom of expression that this site allows, where would we be?

It also helps to have such a wide variety of people to listen and comment.

(((((Hugs of Friendship and Concern to You)))))

PM me if you would like.

LoisLane

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

I wonder what else he is pulling that your not aware? Your Red Flags:" ...like the time he booked an appointment with a physchiatrist, and he wanted me to go along to discuss his insecurities in our marriage because I had learned TTATT"

What is he trying to pull have you analyzed. He could use that therapist against you in child custody battle.

Here is my suggestion, next time he wants to watch the children go see a divorce attorney.

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

That is a shame you are dealing with that. You are going to have to work extra hard to deprogram everything he is telling them. I would be so mad about the JW therapist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit