Beroean Pickets

by joe134cd 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

@nicolaou, I am now dismissive of evolutionary science too😜, but I love atheists. 🥰🫶(That's my background - they're my peeps...)

@Vander and @LongHairGal, I agree with you that he has some nice videos and his experience with the JC at the WT shows the ridiculousness of the JWBorg.

What I see happening with Eric is something similar to the Solomon/Jeroboam thing in the Bible, where Jeroboam initially was approved by God but then went and made his own golden calves in Bethel for the people to worship. Eric saw the hypocrisy in the JWBorg and was hurt by it, but then he went and established another cult somewhere else. It has elements of truth woven in, but also elements of falsehood that lead his followers to sin against Jehovah just as much as the WTBT$. When you confront him on this, he reacts just like Jeroboam did. His "altars" and false doctrines will be torn down too when all religious institutions are removed shortly. He would do well to dissolve his 501c before that time, but he won't listen.

@EricWilson: "Woe whenever all men speak well of you, for this is what their forefathers did to the false prophets."

"This is what Jehovah the God of Israel says concerning you, Barʹuch, ‘You have said: “Woe to me, for Jehovah has added grief to my pain! I am weary from my groaning, and I have found no resting-place.”’ “You should say to him, ‘This is what Jehovah says: “Look! What I have built up I am tearing down, and what I have planted I am uprooting—the entire land. But you are seeking great things for yourself. Stop seeking such things.”’ “‘For I am about to bring a calamity on all flesh,’ declares Jehovah, ‘and wherever you may go, I will grant you your life as a spoil.’"

"Open reproof is better than concealed love."

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

His kangaroo court judicial hearing made gansters look good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit