Beroean Pickets

by joe134cd 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Phizzy
    Phizzy
    The latest post by Meleti about the Australian Royal Commission is well worth a read. The presentation is one that active JW's would find impossible to argue with, and the conclusion, where Meleti loses his usual reticence in using the word "Lie" , and he actually calls G.Jackson a Liar, is priceless.
  • Bangalore
    Bangalore

Its a great site for those who are on the fence. Sort of like E-Watchman's site used to be about a decade ago.

Bangalore

• flamegrilled
    flamegrilled

The blood article on that site was a big one for me:

http://meletivivlon.com/2013/09/10/jehovahs-witnesses-and-the-no-blood-doctrine/

There also used to be a really good resource debunking 1914. It was in the form of a debate, but I can't find that on the site since it's been revamped.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I'm a subscriber of their emails and they're the only ones I never delete from my Yahoo account.

Some are better than others, but consistently my favorite writer is Meleti Vivlon.

Once I stopped considering the Bible as the word of God, I've become less enthusiastic about their points of view, but I must say they're razor sharp and know their Scriptures very well, and acutely deconstruct the doctrinal flaws promoted by the Governing Body using the Bible, which, regardless of anyone's current stand on the existence of God, is always a well worthy reading.

Alex, great to have you onboard here!

Eden

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

When I questioned Eric Wilson via email about his "donations" arrangement, he reacted negatively. Then when I tried to talk to him on his forum, he blocked the comment and posted a different "Good News Association" link (his 501c is also registered under that name, but there are several with that name - his name is on the linked IRS paperwork below) and said basically "that's not me" in order to mislead his "flock" that he is happily fleecing to finance his trips to Europe. "You received free, give free" means don't charge people for Bible info that should be free. Zoom meetings and a website doesn't cost that much. You can get a Zoom account for a few bucks and you can get a free website from weebly. What's the point in asking for monthly repeated donations? 🤑🤑🤑 He's a fraud who uses fancy vocab words to mislead those who just escaped from JWBorg. (He loves to throw around the word "exegesis" whenever you show him a scripture that doesn't support his false doctrines.) He's happy for people to leave the JWBorg and join him so they can put their donations in his box. He's got a niche. He's a false shepherd tickling the ears of naive sheep. He mixes truth with falsehoods. He has some informative videos, but he mixes in a hook, just like the JWBorg does. If you are wise, you'll stay far away from him.

https://apps.irs.gov/pub/epostcard/dl/FinalLetter_37-1776383_GOODNEWSASSOCIATIONINC_02282015.tif

https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/

https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/details/

EIN: 37-1776383

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I think Eric Wilson is doing a great job exposing WT errors and harmful practices. He was a former elder who was disfellowshipped. He is critical of eternal torment teaching and is opposed to the Trinity but promotes the Bible as God's word and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as God's Son.

He is not perfect; has some rough edges so-to-speak and I question his physical health right now.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

VANDERHOVEN7:

I don’t think he has any ‘rough edges’ at all. He is very well-spoken and explains scriptures to the ‘T’. I also wonder about his present health.

While I’m not interested in getting involved with any other religion, I enjoyed the videos about his judicial committee and his conversation with the JW on the phone. What an eye-opener!

If this kangaroo court didn’t make the JW religion look bad, I don’t know what does. It clearly shows the Witness religion will refuse to listen to anybody’s defense. They are not at all interested in anybody using scriptures to back up a point. 👎

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Mr. Wilson has excellent videos on Matthew 24. I say that for the most part, because we are in agreement on this critical chapter. I think he is doing God's will to the best of his ability...but I think he would be better off not showing contempt for the Trinity....eternal torment, yes, Trinity, no.

• Vanderhoven7
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

He's contemptuous of atheists and dismissive of evolutionary science too.

Typical creationist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit