New Child Abuse lawsuit to be filed tomorrow in Ohio against WT and congregation

by AndersonsInfo 59 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Watching this space..

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.bing.com/search?q=zalkin+law+firm+jehovah%27s&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IE8SRC

check these websites and see that they support abuse victims, including jws.

• sir82
    sir82

I applaud that there will be another lawsuit, but is announcing your attention in a press conference beforehand the best strategy?

I don't know, maybe it is, but it seems rather odd to me.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I think they know what sort of press these types of lawsuits have been getting and is likely a marketing move for the law firm. Which is totally fine with me. After all, these religious institutions have been allowing the abuse of kids for years and these types of suits are the only thing that has facilitated changes within those organizations.

I hope the victims make those responsible pay for their actions.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Thank you Barbara! Great work as usual! <3

• S EIGHT
    S EIGHT

Hopefully Zalkin will post the info on their site.

Thank you Barbara for your work on this, you seem a million miles away from me here in London UK yet so close for the cause.

S8

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Yes! It's great to see these lawsuits moving forward. I really believe Candace Conti started the ball rolling!

We all got to see a young women stand up against the big bad WTS and come out victorious. We also got to see that lawyers out there are learning the insides and out of the ORG and therefore can and will go after them with with there own stupid, ridiculous ways of dealing with molesters and their victims.

Thank you brave women!!

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Looks like the tower is starting to crumble... Look out below !!!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

At this "rate of increase", there'll be a new one every week by the end of the year.

It's starting to escalate, people; that's why the rhetoric's been approaching freak-out levels.

It's funny; when I was younger, I thought that the only thing that stood a chance at crumbling the Tower was some kind of Black-Swan-type event that directly and undeniably refuted core elements of WT theology.

At the time, in never occurred to me that a school of piranhas steadily nibbling away could do far more damage than a great white.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

A flood of abuse cases might eventually be the undoing of the corporation, but I think when or if that occurs they will just play the persecution card and say they are going underground (perhaps literally at new HQ). The everyday dub doesn't know anything about this issue. Try asking any of them about the Conti case. It is a classic example of the 'I' in BITE. They control the 'I'nfomation most dubs are exposed to. Having said that, I do think it will have a positive effect on those partially-awakened ones sitting on the fence who are internet aware, particularly the younger ones. I hope it gets some press.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit