New Child Abuse lawsuit to be filed tomorrow in Ohio against WT and congregation

by AndersonsInfo 59 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

MEDIA ALERT: Press Conference Wednesday, July 31, 2013, 11:00 am
    Civil Lawsuit Filed Against Ohio Jehovah’s Witnesses Congregation and National Organizations by Sexual Abuse Victim
    Childhood Victim Suffered Sexual Abuse from Congregational Leader Over a Four Year Period What: ? Press conference to announce child sex abuse lawsuit, which will be filed against West Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses, in nearby Lorain, OH; the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc. and the Christian Congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses, Inc.
    ? The suit will be filed by Elizabeth McFarland, a victim of sexual abuse when she was a child at the Lorain, OH congregation.
    ? Q&A will follow opening remarks.
    ? Copies of the complaint and other relevant documents will be available. Who: ? Konrad Kircher of Kircher, Arnold & Dame and Irwin Zalkin of The Zalkin Law Firm, attorneys for Elizabeth McFarland.
    ? Elizabeth McFarland will also be in attendance. When: ? Wednesday, July 31, at 11:00 a.m. EST
    Where: Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center Erie Room
    Address: 127 Public Sq. · Cleveland, Ohio 44114
    Location Phone: 216-696-9200

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Cool, is there a news link to this?

Also, let the prosecution (not persecution) begin! These mofos need to be seen for what they are. They need to go down! They ain't got the resources of the catholic church so let's see how long they can pay out before going bankrupt.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Thank you for informing us!

zed

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Barbara, thank you for this info!

Just hope this new case will generate media attention outside of Ohio.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Bumping and Marked!!!!!!

• life is to short
    life is to short

marked and thanks Barbara

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Awesome!

And it looks like there is an experienced attorney for the victim by the name of Irwin Zalkin. This is the Irwin Zalkin that nailed WT and that JW Elder child molester Gonzalo Campos. Looking forward to the updates and good outcome for the victim.

Thank you Barbara.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

rI'm sorry there are more victims, but I think it's awesome the BotchTower is being dragged down into the real world, where this is not OK, or to be swept under the rug!

• steve2
    steve2

BTTT

• laverite
    laverite

I agree with virgochik. My first thought was how awful that there's yet another victim (who knows how many silent victims there are!), but thank goodness this is someone who is speaking up and telling the world what happened. Watchtower Corp has so very much to answer for. I hope that they are increasingly hit where it really hurts -- their bank accounts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit