Prostate Problems?

by compound complex 48 Replies latest members private

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I take Andrew Lessman's Prostate Support. Since taking it I don't have to get up at night as frequently to go to the bathroom. I always get it when it's on sale. His vitamins and supplements are expensive but I always get them when he has a special on them.

LRG

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, dear guys and gals, for your support.

Actually, I have had a batterey of tests to determine the cause of recurrent abdominal pain. Though I already knew I have an enlarged prostate (the second largest my urologist had ever seen) and that an earlier biopsy revealed it to be cancer-free, a problem occurred during my renal sonogram 2 days ago. It appears I had drunk TOO much water and, as I was not permitted to urinate till the tech had checked my bladder, I developed urine retention.

I left the office uncomfortable but basically all right as I drove to work. Once there, I knew something was wrong because I simply could not urinate. When time passed and I was essentially "rolling on the floor" in agony, I managed to drive myself to ER and get catheterized within minutes of my arrival. Despite my having so-called bashful kidneys, I have never experienced this before.

OK, I'm a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

My urologist will see me in a few days. He commented during my last visit some years back that the saw palmetto appeared to be working for me.

More later . . .

CoCo in pain no more

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

There is also a tea sold under the Bell brand name - Bell Lifestyle Products.

It is called Prostate Ezee Flow Tea #4A. My dad starting drinking it a few years back and swears by it - he's in his 80's! Hope you get relief! sammieswife

• laverite
    laverite

Awwwww...CoCo in pain no mo....(((Hugs)))

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings, sammi and Laverite':

THANK YOU!

All the best.

CoCo

• Terry
    Terry

I'm 66. I pee like a racehorse.

When I was about 13 my Uncle Jack had prostate problems and went to see his doctor.

This particular doctor had just gone through seeing his wife through childbirth. She had practised her "kegels" to strengthen

her muscles..."down there."

Long story short: the doctor started doing them himself because he hypothesized it might help with prostate and erectile dysfunction problems.

My Uncle was advised to do them regularly.

It worked wonders for him after about 3 months.

His sex life improved and the soreness and urinary problems cleared up, too.

I'm not a doctor, I'm probably just a cartoon character in real life--but, I've done kegels for twenty six years (since I turned 40).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TArqSDav_Q

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, Terry . . .

Will start exercising. Drugs have too many side effects.

CC

• flamegrilled
    flamegrilled

The Ezee Flow Tea that Sammi mentioned that his dad swears by certainly helped me also.

I would try that. Totally drug free.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, flame!

I appreciate your suggestion!

Have a good day.

CoCo

• rocketman
    rocketman

I eat a lot of tomatoes. Currently, lycopene is thought to protect the prostate, it seems to be indicated in reducing the risk of cancer and might help with benign prostate enlargement too, though studies are ongoing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit