Prostate Problems?

by compound complex 48 Replies latest members private

• compound complex
    compound complex

Care to share, guys? It would help me . . .

CC

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Prostate Flo, by Xymogen, if you feel like checking out a dietary supplement combination. If you google that the info is right there.

• Glander
    Glander

How old are you? When you pee, do you take a while to get started and have to get up 3 or 4 times a night? Do you have a fairly regular ejaculation or not? It's all very intimate but so is the old prostitute gland.

Definately get it checked, The old fashioned finger probe is still the best. Then there is the PSA blood test. if you are over 50 you need to get it checked out.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, Iown and Glander.

Yeah -- getting it checked out; I'm old.

C U Later . . .

CC

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

((((CoCo))))

We weren't supposed to get old!!!

Sending love

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Hey CC - A friend told me that he was having problems with his prostate and it was recommended that he take a zinc supplement, totally helped him

• clarity
    clarity

Now now CC don't be a baby .... just imagine all thestuff

pregnant women go thru ..omg it is a wonder anyone gets born!

>

Just teasing ...hope everything goes well for you & things

turn out just fine. Fingers crossed! X

clarity

• zeb
    zeb

I was having the examination done and I started to laugh(nerves I guess) The doctor says, "Are you ok?"

"Yes doc" I says,"Im just trying to imagine how men can be gay"

pause, then he answers,

"I often wonder that myself".

Supplements do help. Just go to google. Ejaculation is important too.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

CLARITY: Now now CC don't be a baby .... just imagine all thestuff pregnant women go thru ..omg it is a wonder anyone gets born!

Though said with a smile, it is so true. Young women typically (at least should( begin seeing a GYN when they become sexually active (if not sooner). So, from their teens have a doctor groping their "private areas" (years ago it was almost always a male physician) not to mention the exams with pregnancy.

Yet, many men suffer premature death needlessly from colon cancer or other illnesses because of some (homophobic?) unreasonable concern about having a doctor insert a finger or medical instrument into the "back side". A good friend of mine, who is quite homophobic, was with me and a group drinking & partying and he expressed the contrary to ZEBs comment -- he was aroused by the exam, much to his surprise. Maybe much to his embarressment.

Of course, we Americans must be the most prudish, sexually repressed culture in the world. Do other cultures have such hangups about these standard medical exams?

Just a side note, I totally agree with ZEBs other comment: "Ejaculation IS important ..."

COCO -- get your butt to the doc! (pun intended)

Doc (not intending to imply what that sounds like)

• cofty
    cofty

Never allow embarassment or inhibitions to endanger your health.

Having been through treatment for bowel cancer there can't be many docs or nurses in Northumberland that hasn't seen &/or shoved something up my bum in the last 18 months. Its plumbing, we all have it - get it sorted. I watched my colonoscopy on the monitor last month it was fascinating.

Hopefully it will be an easy fix CC, don't put up with it any longer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit