Why does an Omni... God need Jesus and the 144,000 co-rulers?

by jwfacts 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

I know he's omnipresent but he can't be expected to be everywhere at once.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hes omniscient, but he doesn't know everything. Hes omnipotent, but there are things that he isn't strong enough to do.

S

• Terry
    Terry

What the hell Terry - I kept waiting for the humorous punch line that didn`t come. Surely you haven`t ``Gone to the other side!?"

Terry are you ok? Did your computer get hacked?

Well heck, I thought it was pretty funny all by itself.

Humanity is wretched, miserable, pitiable, blind and terminal and eventually dies.

So, dying isn't enough! Mankind gets resurrected and JUDGED AGAIN!

Who judges them? Quislings who got a nifty deal to turn on their fellow man! 144,000 of them.

What a great courtroom drama that will be!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    Who judges them? Quislings who got a nifty deal to turn on their fellow man! 144,000 of them.

Its amazingly conceited. I could never understand why the 144,000 could be granted immortality but the great crowd and the rest of humanity could not. The 144,000 are just "sinners" like the rest of Adam's offspring.
  • mP
    mP

@jwfacts

actually gods favourites should be the first going to hell. Every single king was a complete areshole, killing not once but many times, working his subjects or slaves to death for his own selfish motivations. Not one bible hero was a nice guy.

• T D Joseph
    T D Joseph

Bottom line? Jehovah wants to be a FAIR judge and He does this by stepping out of the way and letting experienced magistrates do the job.

Terry’s bottom line has the punch—Leaving everything to the experienced humans would mean whatever Jehovah had been doing before was wrong—something that will never happen.

Hence what Terry meant was this: the whole affair of using 144,000 persons who are BETTER than Jehovah is the result of some wild imagination of somebody! It is like saying PART IS GREATER THAN THE WHOLE which is, of course, meant to redicule the reason!

• mP
    mP

TDJoseph

Hence what Terry meant was this: the whole affair of using 144,000 persons who are BETTER than Jehovah is the result of some wild imagination of somebody! It is like saying PART IS GREATER THAN THE WHOLE which is, of course, meant to redicule the reason!

mP:

im sorry i disagree. Man invented God. Man is the creator which means he is the better of the creation. I think the fact that god has made so many mistakes in the Bible is enuff proof of this. Its obvious the kings and priests inthe bible only care about themselves. They are never judged by god for their crimes or lack of humanity. Josiah when he faked the find of Deuteronomy knew very well he was inventing this revelation. king David was a mudering areshole because he knew there was nothing to fear from God. We can see from his life that this is true, he never got punished and he did a lot of wrong. Please dont insult our intelligence and tell us that his baby by Bathsheba died, we all know it died like many other babies at the time from disease or illness, aka was victim of infant mortality.

The men in NY know very well they are inventing everything that they say or write. They are power hungry aresholes who take advcantage of the gullible.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

If you look at the scriptures nowhere does it say the 144,000 are Kings and Priest or Anointed, its only says their sealed. The whole thing is made up by the JW's. In Revelation chapters 19 or 20 it does say martyred was will be resurrected and become judges but how many is anyones guess.

• mP
    mP

@crazy

My point exactly. From the very beginning the authors were making shit up to support their privileged lifestle or ambitions. Given the success of the formula is no surprise similarly vile men take advantage of the gullible and make stuff up and lie.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

My thought was always:

What happens to them after the 1000 years? (901 years remaining)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit