Getting ready to pull up stakes again--have to sign off at the end of the month.

by humbled 10 Replies latest jw friends

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Humble(d) I knew this day would come. It doesn't make it any easier.

I am so glad your treatment worked. I am so glad when you had a "pain in your butt" you let a Doctor look at it and help you get well. I am glad your husband sought treatment and that this time his ride through the air did not kill him.

Your husband is going to be 80 in Sept. Is it possible that he would come into town then and live "citified"?

I am not "worried" about you. I will "wonder" about you and your family, how you are, how you are coping, without electricity, will you be warm enough, will you get all the care you need, will you rest when you need to? You have helped your husband reach 80. Is there someone that will care and love you and help you reach a healthy 80 also?

I am sorry Don'tCallMeS****** treated the exchange like a dog with a bone and would not let up. For future references, I know not to invite him to any of my parties. lol

But you, I will miss you Maeve. I will always have a spot in my heart for the girl who went to Ireland to become an artist. Your beautiful artwork is in my head.

My heart felt love and desires of great happiness and joy and beauty for you and your life, go, from my heart to yours.

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit