"Worldly people don't love the same as Jehovah's Witnesses"

by Comatose 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• flipper
    flipper

DOUGHNUT KITTY- I experienced the same thing you did as a Witness. I agree with every word you just stated. I've found MUCH more dependable caring friends outside the Witnesses. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Some the cruelest apathetic two faced hypocrites I've personally come across were JWS.

To this day I'm very cautious being around these people when I occasionally bump into them.

Don't like them never will.

Part of this is knowing how stupid and ignorant they actually are.

• sd-7
    sd-7

The situation that really impressed this upon me was right as I was heading to my judicial committee three years ago. My car was stuck in the snow, and I didn't have a shovel as I'd just moved in and hadn't given that much thought. A total stranger let me borrow a shovel, and ANOTHER total stranger took over shoveling and got me out of my space!

All of this to go meet with three elders who are preparing to DF me. I'd already gotten more love from two people in the outside world in that simple act of kindness than I could get from three JWs in prominent positions.

For some reason they believe that by default their apparent 'accurate knowledge' makes them superior in practically all possible expressions of good. For them it doesn't really matter if they show compassion, all that matters is if they show up at meetings and turn in their time.

--sd-7

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

In the country I live in a house of "wordly" chinese people burned down (it was above the chinese restaurant). All 4 kids died in that tragedy and the "worldy" people in the small town were so moved by this that, to support the family at least in material way donated a total sum of 160.000 euro's.

People that are wordly are also human... the assumption by JW's that worldy people are bad is a scam

Also... I have seen a "brother" taken away by the police in the shop I used to work because he stole a shitload of money...

It is all bullshit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit