All Seeing Eye on WBTS Video!

by Alan Forbes 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cappytan
    cappytan

Yeah, you're wrong. It's a flourish, not an eye. You can see it better in this enhanced image.

photo title_zpse3ux4slt.jpg

It's the same pattern used earlier in the video when introducing the characters.

photo Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 11.02.03 AM_zpsvhtdujnx.png

But you may be on to something regarding this video. At 15:32 minutes into the video I saw something very strange.Here is the original photo. If you look closely, you can see it in the bottom left corner.

photo original_zps4rvd7cdz.jpg

Don't see it? It becomes easier to spot once you enhance the video.

photo enhanced_zpsaruusm5h.jpg

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Alan, your user name was registered 3 hours ago so i will "assume" you are new here (although i doubt it), so i will explain: we get lots of conspiracy theorists here with nonstarters about images. You wont find sympathy for that here from most... Just sayin.

Rotflmao cappy!! I wasnt going to bother posting on this thread until you posted that pic

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I really care about many of you. "GOD" knows you've helped me through some hard times, but you are some real A-holes sometimes.

I've done it too, especially when I'm fed up with what I consider to be BS. I'm trying not to be that way anymore, and it's my opinion that you should work on it.

Simon describes us a "friendly" and I believe "tolerant" on the main page. Are we? I wonder.

Alan, pm if you want to see a few things.

To be clear, I don't know WHY someone at WT HQ is putting "Easter eggs" in their illustrations, but they are. Movies?? I'll have to check it myself.

I just sent a WTBTS picture to "Worldly" friend, a picture that has NEVER been commented on to my knowledge. In fact, it's in a fairly recent WT publication. My friend does not suffer from Pareidolia and neither do I, so don't go there.

Whatever the reason truly is, it is a fact that WT artists deliberately add hidden ( subliminal may not be truly accurate ) images in their work. They have a history of doing so, just like the secular advertising industry.

Bored artists, angry and underpaid/ sexually frustrated artists, maybe... Still, the images are there.

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

No, it's not the computer/pointy thing in the circle. Look above that, right in between the " OV ", it's the all seeing eye. If you could remove the title of the film, then you could see it more clearly.

Again, I don't know WHY they are doing these things, but they are.

DD

• cantleave
    cantleave
    A new peddler in BS, I love these idiots.
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Cappy he's edited his post and removed the image he highlighted, it was inside the tent.

we get a steady stream of sublim addicts joining and posting their nonsense, he's likely one of those back for more.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

ive seen the images in older books, i have these books, and its too obvious. some people have enhanced photos on line at websites, of what they claim are hidden images, and even myself feel some are a stretch of the imagination but there are some pretty obvious ones.

i have not watched the video yet, but some images/pictures/symbols cannot be seen by everyone, as in the case of magic eye art, some can see these some cant. so lets not discount anything at this point, lol

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    IT just looked like a graphical print (border) that had a vague shape in the middle that could be seen as the all seeing eye, but I really don't think it was meant to be-it looks like a continuous pattern accross the page, not just an eye in the middle.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I will tell you what a professional artist told me. ( Paraphrasing ) " An artist knows every pen stroke, brush stroke, and key stroke ( graphic artist ) of their creations. Hours upon hours are spent on any given drawing.

The odds of a cloud or flame or clothing fold looking like ANYTHING besides what they are ( like a demon or alien or pages folding together to form an image ), by ACCIDENT are so incredibly small, that it must be discounted."

DD

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Do you guys also see animals in the clouds in the sky?

What about images in ink blotches?

Perhaps the messiahs face in burnt toast?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit