All Seeing Eye on WBTS Video!

by Alan Forbes 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Alan Forbes
    Alan Forbes

Hi,

I was on the JW.ORG website today and decided to watch a video entitled 'Respect Jehovah's Authority'. To my surprise approximately 3mins 25secs into the video, as the opening title began to fade, a symbol of the All Seeing Eye (Eye of Horus) appeared on the screen. The scene was not set in Egypt, but in a Hebrew tent in the wilderness where praise was being sung to Jehovah!! I cannot believe this ended up in the video by accident, since the WBTS are usually meticulous with their media.

So the question arises: What is the pagan All Seeing Eye symbol doing in the video? Bear in mind, I was not looking for any fault, I simply found this by accident. I suspect the video may be removed if this comes to light.

See for yourself at: http://www.jw.org/en/publications/videos/respect-jehovahs-authority/

Yours in Christ Jesus.

Alan

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Your seeing things that aren't there . I see a slight triangular flame thats it.

Your not one those idiot dweebs that thinks there's subliminal messages in the

literature the WTS produced are you ?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

if you mean the candles reflecting in the beaten metal mirror (which you do mean) then you are an idiot of the highest order.

Do you think Queen Liz 2 is a lizard being also?

• Onager
    Onager
    "Liz" ... "Lizard"... You do the reptilian math!! :)
  • Driving Force
    Driving Force

WMF

That was a bit harsh.

• Alan Forbes
    Alan Forbes

Hi Folks,

You need to look again at the actual video, there is definitely and eye image. One more thing, I assume from the tone of your replies you are neither JWs or Christians, otherwise you would not be using such insulting remarks.

Your speech should always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you should answer each person. Colossians 4:6 HCSB

I am sure the moderator of Jehovahs-Witness.com would agree.

In Jesus' name,

Alan

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN
    Far more frightening than the very remote possibility that the artist slipped a subliminal into the matter is Uncle Stephan's Money Plea on the tv.jw network .
  • adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

Alan,

I season my speech with lots of salt; you're a buffoon. I hope that wasn't too salty for your taste.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Proverbs 10:14

The wise lay up knowledge, but the mouth of a fool brings ruin near.

There as sweet as I can make it.

By the way I am an atheist.

Fink

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle
    That is just the way the graphics are light from the 3D rendering overlay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit