Drive by shootings the new Aussie craze in Sydney!!!!

by Witness 007 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• mP
    mP

@jwfacts

Its sad but true,the war in those lands, Lebanon, Sudan and Vietnam taught many people how to be ruthless and violence. SOme criminal elements come here and then they see how easy life is here and they take advantage of the typical Aussie community. War is tough, even after it ends, its not over.

• Lozza Aussie
    Lozza Aussie

I moved and left Sydney almost 12 years ago now. There were no drive by shootings that I remember when I lived there for 35 years. I saw that Sydney was going down the drain 12 years ago and glad that I left there. It seems to be that just about every night on the evening news there's been another drive by shooting. My son lives there, strangely enough he said it doesn't worry him. Well it sure worries me. I have a friend who was married to a criminal in the 1990's and had connections to a bikie gang, drugs of course. I was over at their house one night and he pulled out a 45 caliber silver hand gun, with made in USA stamped on it. He said it cost him $2000 to buy. So easy to buy hand guns if you know the right people. I could have easily bought one of these guns if I felt the need to. Needless to say if I did own one of these hand guns I wouldn't have been handing it in to police when Howard introduced the gun amnesty. These guns were more powerful than what the police had at the time. They were using Smith and Wesson 38 caliber, so the criminals could out shoot the police anytime.

Lozza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit