Drive by shootings the new Aussie craze in Sydney!!!!

by Witness 007 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

Where are all the shootings? I haven't heard about any.

• doofdaddy
  • doofdaddy
  • doofdaddy
  • iCeltic
    iCeltic

Cheers Doof

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

No worries

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Bad guys will have guns but where are they getting them? It's. Or like we have a land border with a dodgy country that's smuggling them in, and everything has to come by sea or air where it's checked at the ports.

• zeb
    zeb

Quick pass a law ban something! For all the "nanny-state " laws australia has come to this.

The media only get interested when it affects the rich people that is why a muslim protest/riot scared the hell out of Sydney and the state and federal governments because it happened in the Central business District.

I hold if you come to this country and go criminal it should be instant deportation back where you came from. I also believe that the govt employees who processed these characters into Australia should have 'read the riot act' to them about what is acceptable in Australia and what is not. Quite clearly this is not done.

• zeb
    zeb

Julia; Less than 4% off sea tainers are physically checked.

• mP
    mP

zeb

The people working for immigration are almost all do gooders. I dont think they really care about preventing people who are obviously going to cause trouble.

The answer to this is very simple, use one of Aust sub antartic islands and drop them there and let them rot in hell in the 150km winds and freezing cold. Those places are very tough and will scare anyone straight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit