Who Taught You The Truth(tm) OR Who Counted Time, On You?

by LoisLane looking for Superman 34 Replies latest jw friends

• finally awake
    finally awake

A pioneer sister called on us when I was pregnant with our oldest son. We started studying with her husband, and she tagged along, because a lowly woman can't possibly conduct a bible study with a man and his wife. Brother Johnson was an elder, he died shortly after we got baptized. I've heard through the grapevine that Sister Johnson is now confined to a nursing home.

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Did it all to myself - so bloody stupid

• smiddy
    smiddy

LLLFS

No lois ,it was in my early stages of involvement,I was young ,and we soon moved interstate , with no contact. I`m talking about mid 1960`s here .I have mixed emotions whether I should even try to contact him.I think it would be pointless after all this time .

smiddy

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Man punkofnice I feel sorry for you. I to a born-in had a bad start in life also being a JW kid. My hope for you and will as me is to have some happiness in this life. I know the mental cloud be both have does allow some sunshine to come in. Don't give up. Life is to short but try to make the best of what we have left. One day I would really would like to meant you. Some how I feel we have a connection by our life expereinces. Take care of yourself. Totally ADD P.S. No one study with me I learned the cult by osmosis. I was a filter of crap. LOL

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

punkof nice. Dude you gotta go to work on yourself. Read good stuff. Think good thoughts. Find joy in life EVERY DAY. Help some kids. Help your family. (if you can.)

Dude you are what you think about. And you got to turn it around. Make a list of all your assests. (things you got left.) your health. ect ect.

Get 100 goals. Write them down. Put yourself in boot camp man. I don't care if you are 80 years old.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit