My thoughts

by Gurdeep Manashankar 31 Replies latest jw friends

• TexSham
    TexSham

I wish I welcome you, too. Many happy thoughts I think of your come here, find happiness, do not kill bugs. I celebrate you with a slurpee king, Puff Daddy!

• LDH
    LDH

Gurdeep--

Do you know the Patels? Just kidding--I know Patel is to India as Jones is to the US. Besides, I believe at one point they did serve in Bangladesh--but I don't remember where.

Won't you please tell you how you came to be a JW and why you are now a rotten apostate?

Lisa

• Mulan
    Mulan

Welcome. So glad you found us. I will look forward to your insights from your part of the world.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to the board GM,

I know I asked about your name in chat today. I thought it had some meaning behind it like some of us who use aliases.

Looking forward to your thoughts to share with us. When you feel comfortable, please tell us your story.

Hugs,
    j2bf

• Gurdeep Manashankar
    Gurdeep Manashankar

Mr LDH, let me confess that you have made good jokes. I congratulate you to be strong and laugh at my experience and everyone's. I can only thank my blessings of a few brains and the works of the internet for learning the true ways of the watchtower. Although let me tell you that I was not always strong and perhaps my readings were just a last embarrasment. When will the watchtower lose some power and allow the people to get on with it all? I cannot say. In addition it is too obvious that so many will learn of these truths and also the watchtower will lose so many slaves. I and all the others for this time can only say and hope, when will this finally take place? Those men will become known to the people and their big power and status will fade quickly. Good luck to you, sir.

• Gurdeep Manashankar
    Gurdeep Manashankar

LDH i am now seeing from the picture that you are a woman. I have called you mr. Please forgive me. Apparenly some pictures were not working all the time and I have made this mistake. Thank You.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Gurdeep,
    firstly welcome.
    secondly, please ignore Fred Hall and others like him and a warning that this is a completely open site which occasionally attracts fringe members of the organisation. i.e. those daring enough to ignore the Watchtower's advice to not talk to strangers on the internet who come in with the goal of causing havoc.
    thirdly. Please tell your story. It is my personal opinion that while the organisation is declining over here, it is still spreading over your neck of the woods. Is this correct?

• IronGland
    IronGland

Jope these people did not offend you. If you're still around please post again.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

welcome, great to have you here!:)

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Gurdeep, nice to meet you! Would you mind telling us a little more about yourself? How did you become a Jehovah's Witness? How did you find your way out of that religion? Were you ever baptized?

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit