My thoughts

by Gurdeep Manashankar 31 Replies latest jw friends

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Ah, Fred, it would seem that Gurdeep is referring to the Watchtower's abominable record as far as charitable works. Let them starve.....but sell them a Watchtower and Awake!

• JT
    JT

welcome and good to see you here on the board

O Fred is currennly DA and he likes to play the Devils Advocate many times, he left th org about 2 yrs ago and since that time he plays the devil's advocate to keep the bd lively

he has that down home humor but overall he is considered one fo the most feared and hated apostate advocates

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

RedhorseWoman,

There are many reasons why people in India is starving. One is the over population of people. Now are you go to tell me that we should force the whole population not to have sex?

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Of course there are many reasons why people are starving, Fred. Gurdeep mentioned one of the problems, and he also mentioned the general, abominable record that the WTBTS has as far as charitable works.

Better to sell magazines than get involved with helping people in any material way. Better to just complain about how great the problem is and do nothing.....at least as far as the WTBTS is concerned. No sense cutting into the profits by extending charity to anyone, right?

• SYN
    SYN

Hi Gurdeep, how are you? There's tons of Indian people in Johannesburg, so I know a lot about Indian culture in general, you know, the religions, Bollywood, the food, you name it! Also, some of the best programmers in the world are in India, excellent!

Nice to see you here!

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

RedhorseWoman,

If Gurdeep can do it better, then let him do it.

• Gurdeep Manashankar
    Gurdeep Manashankar

Sir, are you aware of bangladesh people? It is correct we have some problems with different culture and a sad history? Do you congratulate yourself with a lucky birth? We cannot forget our human brothers just because we have some good luck and can feel superior.

• SYN
    SYN

Gurdeep: Agh, ignore Fredhall!

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

• neyank
    neyank

Hello Gurdeep,

It's a pleasure to have you on the board.

It's always interesting to hear the thoughts of one
    from another part of this small world.

You've said something that we all would do well to contemplate.

You said, " Do you congratulate yourself with a lucky birth? "

Something to think about.

neyank

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

HELLO Gurdeep Manashankar,

Welcome! Many of the people visiting here use fake names to preserve their privacy. The name I am using is fake, as is Fred Hall's and a few others whom you've already met. I don't think Dutchie meant to offend when s/he asked about your name. Fred Hall. on the other hand, well... those of us who are used to Fred find he can sometimes be very funny in a unique kind of way. He's "an acquired taste." He also tells us that he's a cat, but I think it may be more likely that he is a very clever curtain being blown across the keyboard, striking random keys.

I also would like to hear your story as well as your opinion on the many issues we discuss here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit