My thoughts

by Gurdeep Manashankar 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Gurdeep Manashankar
    Gurdeep Manashankar

Let me begin with how proud I am now to be with you at this forum. How difficult is it to change our lives? I am proof of the difficulties. We have had Watchtower our total lives and now to just leave? For many it brings many difficulties. I am so pleased to have a place for such ones to go. My experience was so familiar to all here in my learning everything is not good in the Watchtower. I am so sad to say that often it is like many poorer people in bangladesh who must pay the price for watchtower practices. And to conclude, let me wish congratulations to everyone and I will look forward to some conversations.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Welcome, Gurdeep....it's good to have you with us.

• meat pie
    meat pie

Hello Gurdeep, welcome to the board, I look forward to your posts and comments in the future.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Congratulations to you too Gurdeep. You are indeed a brave person to have some out of the organization and to stand up and tell about it. Is that your real name? It seems very interesting. I hope to hear more from you soon.

• Gurdeep Manashankar
    Gurdeep Manashankar

It appears you are not the one who is too culturally aware. Well to be specific my name is rather traditional name for certain regions of India and equally Bangladesh. It is a very proud name and yet for some bangladesh people. Good to hear your thoughts and all peoples opinions.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Hi Gurdeep,

Good to see you posting! Were you raised as a JW in Bangladesh or somewhere else? I know that there are relatively few JWs in Bangladesh or India, so compared to JWs in the U.S. or Brazil or Mexico, you're a rare item! Please tell us more about yourself and your experiences.

AlanF

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Hello Gurdeep:

A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I see from your profile that you are Bangladeshi. How are you chaps dealing with the arsenic problem over there?

Also, I see from the properties of your profile picture that you are on www.matrimonialonline.com: the premier Indian matrimonial service. Had any luck?

Expatbrit

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Gurdeep, welcome

• Gurdeep Manashankar
    Gurdeep Manashankar

Indeed. Bangladesh are very poor people and few are like mine with some education and status. Still Watchtower will only be concerned with selling some magazines and not caring about people who are in danger from some terrible floods. My picture is correcly searching for a wife even though I have good job and enjoy a high status.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Gurdeep,

Do you think the the Watchtower can stop all the floods in India? You guys can stop all the rats that is taking over the country!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit