I Am Tired Of Hearing People Becoming So Racially Divisive!

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I believe the President fanned the flames here.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, it's become an industry and the people at the top want to expand their customer base at the expense of the people at the bottom.

• Simon
    Simon
    I believe the President fanned the flames here.

He did. He should not have been commenting on an ongoing investigation. It was a cynical use of race for political gain.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

He did. He should not have been commenting on an ongoing investigation. It was a cynical use of race for political gain.

Yes our president doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes does he? After foolishly inserting himself in the middle of the Cambridge Gates affair and having that completely blow up in his face, you think he would not want a repeat of that. Yet, he once again he diminishes the reputation of the office, and inserts himself where he shouldn't -- into an ongoing investigaton. I don't think a beer summit is going to work this time.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I'm tired of it too. Imagine all that could be accomplished,if people would just stop the hate.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

This brings to mind an adage (maybe a bit dated, now): Be the change you want to see.

• Simon
    Simon
    Be the change you want to see.

I think it's been replaced with "See the crime you want to see"

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Yeah, cynical, ... but with a twist of humour.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

--------------

If I'm not mistaken, his comments were part of his election campaign - at the time he made the comments wasn't it right after his friends in Florida had hosted a $30,000/per plate fundraising event for him - I think Crump might of been there and maybe Morgans partner who has links to Washington DC and the Congresswoman Brown from Florida closely linked to the NAACP further linked to Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson who are then linked to Eric Holder who is linked to the Department of Justice Civil Rights division through his sister in law who circles back to the NAACP to the hosts of the fundraising event that Obama was at just before he gave his 'could have been my son' event. Some call it helping out or paying back all your supporters and donors for the cash to get you elected. sammieswife

• minimus
    minimus

Today, I was out at a few different places in a social environment and not a word was uttered about this case.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit