Website with known apostates listed

by besty 44 Replies latest jw friends

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

apostates have the darndest names

• Mum
    Mum

There are slanderous comments about some of these "apostates." I wonder if they know.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Isn't that cyber-bullying and abuse of privacy rights? Aren't they opening themselves up to legal action?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I made the list..woohoo.

• zound
    zound

"Any website that is not the official website of Jehovah's Witnesses should not be trusted even if they look to be OK. The Organisation of Jehovah's Witnesses ask brothers not to have their own websites so if they don't, they are actually rebelling against Jehovah."

Where did you get that quote from?

• cantleave
    cantleave

But Dubs love me .......

• Violia
    Violia

The sister in front with the Little House on the Prairie dress. Ugh, we used to dress like that.

I recall in 96 they were passing around a list at the kh of known apostate email addresses. Most of the action on the net then was in the AOL chat rooms so a Nazi brother made a list . I got that list and can't believe I did not keep it. I was not on it, sigh of relief. I did not make this list either b/c I don't join many groups on FB or anywhere else and don't' ever use my name or main email address. Practice net safe surfing, never use one identity all over the net. too easy to follow you.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Zound asked "Where did you get that quote from?"

Click here

My name was on the list but it's acutally someone in the UK with the same name who is supposedly going to receive a sentence of 5 years for something.

• steve2
    steve2

Inspired by Monthy Python...

Earnestly booming-voiced JW asks hassled mother of an ex-JW: "Madam, is that son of yours an Apostate?"

Hassled mother of an ex-JW answers in shrill fed-up voice: "No, he is not an apostate - he's a very naughty boy."

• tim hooper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit