by besty 44 Replies latest jw friends

• besty
    besty

Hilarious - made my day

Who could forget Senior Pu?

https://sites.google.com/site/silence1492/Facebook-Youtube

• jgnat
    jgnat

My first thought; I did not make the list!

Second thought, sheesh, not even alphabetized! The formatting sucks.

Third, there is no way they can keep up.

• besty
    besty

4th - they managed to miss the obvious suspects :-)

I love how they set up a fake website - ahhhh bless.....

• cedars
    cedars

These lists always make me chuckle. This one is hardly the most comprehensive I've ever seen, and lists several names two or even three times over. I assume the number of times the name is repeated indicates how apostate the person is?!

Cedars

• Simon
    Simon

I feel like I mustn't be doing enough in Satan's service

Although:

https://sites.google.com/site/silence1492/Facebook-Youtube/Apostate-Websites

"www.jehovahs-witness.net Very bad people on this website."

You "very bad" people should all be ashamed of yourselves. Wait, what? I'm one of ... oh, crap.

• poppers
    poppers

"Any website that is not the official website of Jehovah's Witnesses should not be trusted even if they look to be OK. The Organisation of Jehovah's Witnesses ask brothers not to have their own websites so if they don't, they are actually rebelling against Jehovah."

And yet they have their own website, so they are rebelling against Jehovah the WT.

• poppers
    poppers

Danmera Dinglebum (not a real name)

Ivana Sukuhov

Anita Longcock (not a real name hopefully)

Hilarious! They didn't catch on to Ivana.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

"Any website that is not the official website of Jehovah's Witnesses should not be trusted even if they look to be OK. The Organisation of Jehovah's Witnesses ask brothers not to have their own websites so if they don't, they are actually rebelling against Jehovah."

The above comment was posted on THEIR OWN Website. Don't they see the irony?

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

So these are some of my favorites...

Ben Parker

Mary Jane Watson

Gwen Stacy

Norman Osborn

Reed Richards

Susan Storm

Johnny Storm

Ben Grimm

Tony Stark

Donald Blake

Bruce Banner

Maybe someone isn't up on their comic book or super hero culture. I thought it was interesting that they supposedly point to a guy in the York Cong of England as two faced, because someone wished him a merry Christmas on his FB page, and he said to have a great holiday and some other kind things. How in the world does that make this guy celebrating Christmas? The people who put this together are morons.

• nugget
    nugget

Hubby will be pleased he made the list.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit