Website with known apostates listed

by besty 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Interesting.

I see my name listed - but it is a common name, and someone even signed up on this web site who has the same name, so it does not bother me.

• mouthy
    mouthy

OhThey didnt even mention me

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Did anyone look at the youtube on there that had Kingdumb singing as a background and the captions were quoting a 1997 Watchtower etc and they were saying not to use JWs in the Kingdumb Hell that were selling items to other witnesses?

Unbelievable, so they are not allowed to encourage businesses owned by other JWs, so my question is, are they saying it's better to purchase from "worldly people"??? They are as dumb as rocks. So GLAD I left a long time ago. Stupid @*&^%$+ man made religions.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

"Vomit such apostates out of your mouth as they are luke warm towards true worship."

Ok so I looked around that website some more & thought you would enjoy that quote from it.

Any JWS out there-- please go ahead, vomit me out of your mouth!!!! LMAO LOL OMG I am cracking up.

• besty
    besty

Sum Ting Wong

Ho Lee Fuk

Wi Too Lo

• besty
    besty

Bang Ding Ow

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

There needs to be a marriage of Dick Goesinya and Anita Longcock. She would be known as Anita Longcock Goesinya.

• cedars
    cedars

Why does this thread remind me of this guy?

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Do they mention slimboyfat? I hear he's a big undercover apostate.

• TD
    TD

Funny stuff, Besty. Some are listed twice. Some are only cognomens. JW's really are children from a social perspective.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit