The present Governing Body will rule the U.S.A.

by John Aquila 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Look! According to their own crazy beliefs, the GB members will be have to die and be taken to heaven in a non-rapture "rapture".

Why debate silly shit?

Look, the current GB members are so fucking stupid they couldn't even "rule" their own asses with a tape measure and a roll of duct tape. Please be sure to tell them I said so.

Let's review: It's a cult!

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Favorite witness pastime = speculation beyond all reason

• barry
    barry

Now thats competition because a Seventh day Adventist Dr Ben Carson is running for president of the United States this year I believe.

I believe Ben Carson is a conservative and I wonder how a SDA --JW coalition would work.

• Zoos
    Zoos

JESUS: Anthony, I want you to oversee Canada an Alaska. Rutherford, I want you to head on over to the... Rutherford? Rutherford??? Has anyone seen Joe?

RUSSELL: That book thief is over by the punch bowl.

JESUS: Dad dammit, that's not punch. Okay, Franz, I want you in Mexico again. You did a great job down there a few years ago.

FRANZ: But I wanted one of the islaaaaandzzz!

JESUS: Good Me, this is harder than I thought.

• zeb
    zeb
    They are all so deluded about the future.. what about the now!
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    Did they say who will live in the White House?
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

it’s very likely that right after Armageddon (Which is just around the corner) the present Governing Body members will be in charge of the United States..

......Image result for when pigs fly..Image result for watchtower governing body.Image result for when pigs fly

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

NewYork44M, "Did they say who will live in the White House?"

Rutherford of course.

Russell will rule the Middle East from inside one of his pyramids.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

ancient worthies:

Psalms 45:16

Your sons will take the place of your ancestors, and you will set them up as princes in all the earth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit