The present Governing Body will rule the U.S.A.

by John Aquila 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

I haven’t gone to meetings in about 1 year and a half. One of my neighbors who is a JW-lady told me that the CO on the last visit said that it’s very likely that right after Armageddon (Which is just around the corner) the present Governing Body members will be in charge of the United States since they are familiar with the culture. And that the apostles and early Christians will be in charge of areas like China. Is this new light? Has anyone heard of this?

• minimus
    minimus
    It makes perfect Witness sense.
  • sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2
    I assume they will be in charge from heaven? What about the Governing Body of the 1970s? Or the 1980s? Those guys get what antartica?
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

how old is this person? maybe they have dementia. that's abut the silliest thing I have heard in a long time. completely impossible. [oh yea thats right nothing is impossible with jehov. accept making sure his 'org' has enough money.]

[plus Armageddon is not an event its a place].

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

What about the Governing Body of the 1970s? Or the 1980s?

I have no idea.

Those guys get what antartica?

LOL!

I guess the anointed ones who slacked off will get Antarctica and Alaska.

(Luke 19:18, 19) 18 Now the second came, saying, ‘Your mi′na, Lord, made five mi′nas.’ 19 He said to this one also, ‘You, too, be in charge of five cities.. . .

how old is this person? maybe they have dementia

Avg Jw 40ish-50

• John Aquila
  • Stealth
    Stealth

As rulers of the USA all property will go to them, so publishers will not be able to randomly pick and choose the houses they want to move into after Jehovah kills 99.9% of humanit as in the past. This is new light.

Since they rule, you will have to fill out applications and get their approval on what house you will get. Once you get your new home reserved, you will need to start making monthy payments to them to hold your reservation until armagedon.

• prologos
    prologos
    old light: "--the meek will inherit the earth--" the meek are the 144k, more specific the GB/ F&DS. so naturally they will control their portions of the earth, as absentee landlords. American culture preserved into the Panda paradise? help! Baltimore, Ferguson is enough.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

That CO is nuts.

really tho, I wouldn't want to be forever with a bunch of witness men in control of the world. Paradise? No, that would be hell.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

No. According to their own crazy beliefs, the GB members will be have to die and be taken to heaven in a non-rapture rapture.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit