The present Governing Body will rule the U.S.A.

by John Aquila 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

What are they smoking these days. who are these CO. Did they clean out the mental

institution. I thought when a CO told our congregation in the 70's, "Brother if

you sport a mustache you may miss out when the big one comes, Angeles can

not read the heart, you may appear to look like a worldly person".

I should have walked then.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    that's all right Finkelstein the birds are supposed to take care of all the Armageddon victims on the ground and the dead hordes of soldiers whose tongues will rot in their mouths and the horses who'll drown in blood up to their necks as we studied repeatedly in the climax book
  • Butyoucanneverleave
    Butyoucanneverleave
    Delusional nut bags. The whole world revolves around them.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

the present Governing Body members will be in charge of the United States since they are familiar with the culture

Come on you heathen apostates , you know the bible says that, your just in denial.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

James Mixon

"Brother if

you sport a mustache you may miss out when the big one comes, Angeles can

not read the heart, you may appear to look like a worldly person".

I should have walked then.

Me to!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

These CEOs of the Watchtower Corporation cant rule a country, they know almost nothing about running a government efficiently. All they know about ruling is you sit in a chair wearing a crown give orders that is it boy would the USA JWs be in for hell on earth with these numb skulls at the wheel of government,, it is bad enough they already ran Jehovah's chariot into the ground.

Anthony Morris will probably have all the tight pants manufacturing building burned to the ground in his first 6 month in office.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    You have been out a year and they are still bats**t CRAZY! Nothing new!
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

We've heard it all before a thousand times

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Unfortunately Jehovah is going to whack the GB of the Watchtower Publishing house for being commercialized false prophets and misleading others away from God's word.

As for all those people who supported these guys and didn't adhere to what Jesus said about false prophets well....

• Godsendconspirator
    Godsendconspirator
    Wasn't the whole point of Armageddon was to get rid of human governments?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit