The present Governing Body will rule the U.S.A.

by John Aquila 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Delusional ignorance

The WTS has been pushing Armagadon soon now for well over a century.

There are many JWS CO in their 80's so you expect some dementia from some of these men.

Whats gets a bit astounding from the words spoken by these men , the people

attending at the Halls swallow everything up with glowing appreciative respect. ... they've just been given new light.

. And that the apostles and early Christians will be in charge of areas like China.

Boy those apostles are going to have a hard time since they can only speak Hebrew and bit of Arabic.

They've never heard of Mandarin or Cantonese. which is spoken in China.

• Awakenednow
    Awakenednow

SMH they need to stop talking. It just gets more ridiculous and pathetic. It's all 💩

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Oh my God, this cult has just gotten crazier and Crazier!
  • blondie
    blondie

Rutherford taught that the "ancient worthies" (Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, etc.) would rule the earth from Jerusalem. Now I thought the GB were going to heaven as spirits and would not rule on earth.

There are so many stories about life after the end...and no scriptural support for any of it...just guessing or hoping.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Blondie:

How would the "acient worthies" rule the earth from Jerusalem since Beth Sarim was in San Diego, CA? I thought that is where they were going to live.

LRG

• blondie
    blondie
    Depends on your source....writings back then say the central location would be Jerusalem...maybe Beth Sarim was one of their many palaces all over the earth :)
  • blondie
    blondie

The Way to Paradise described 1925 are the year for "God's favour returning to the Jewish people", Jerusalem becoming capital of the world and "ancient worthies" being awakened. This book goes on to make the following outrageous predictions: (Van Amburgh wrote The Way to Paradise)

"Seventy jubilees of fifty years each would be a total of 3500 years. That period of time beginning 1575 before A.D. 1 of necessity would end in the fall of the year 1925, at which time the type ends and the great antitype must begin. What, then, should we expect to take place? The chief thing to be restored is the human race to life; and since other Scriptures definitely fix the fact that there will be a resurrection of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and other faithful ones of old, and that these will have the first favour, we may expect 1925 to witness the return of these faithful men of Israel from the condition of death, being resurrected and fully restored to perfect humanity and made the visible, legal representatives of the new order of things on earth." Millions Now Living Will Never Die p.88

The Watchtower, February 15, 1925, page 57, "We know the work of restitution must come to the Jews first, and through them to the rest of the world. As the Scriptures state that Jerusalem is to be the capital of the world and that the ancient worthies are to be princes in all the earth, we are warranted in expecting that the kingdom work will begin at Jerusalem."
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

That is "cray-cray" nuts!

But nothing would surprise me anymore after the insane stuff they have spewed out through the 'broadcasting' channel!

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Finkelstein

There are many JWS CO in their 80's so you expect some dementia from some of these men.

attending at the Halls swallow everything up with glowing appreciative respect. ... they've just been given new light

You said it all so clearly I wish I could go back to my neighbor and quote your words.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Well then the GB in the US are going have quite a mess on their hands since there are 350 million people living in the US and more than 99% are not JWS , which means there's going to be a lot of dead bodies to clean up.

Dont get me started on countries like India .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit