Lett and his instruction in KMS

by JWdaughter 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

eh, I have watched the others and I have seen a lot of JW speakers over the years. Good and bad. The last memorial I went to was a man who was supposedly annointed and it was the best memorial I ever heard-and I was hostile towards JWs particularly then. He actually spoke about Jesus in such a warm and loving way that I think he was actually a real follower.

I havent ever before felt the need to pick on the way they look, though I might pick on speaking style a bit-I really think that its a weak thing to do, so I am ashamed of myself. I might criticize the content/speech, but to pick on the person is mean (god forgive my meanness). He just wigs me out.

• pronomono
    pronomono
    I always thought he looked more like c-3p0 with his gestures.
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Gma Tired,, the story of his mother being deaf, and he learned to speak that way to his deaf mother in my own personal experience is absolutely absurd.

My great Aunt was deaf, as was her husband. They had a son who absolutely never "learned" to speak to his parents in this ridiculous, exaggerated,insincere way. Both my cousins parents were deaf mind you, both of them, and there was never a need to communicate like Lett does.

What a joke, Pitiful.

JWDaughter it is that insulting, patronizing, and insincere way he speaks that is so absurd. I cringe as well. Just like I cringed when I first began reading the JW material in an attempt to learn about them when i was so, so woefully ignorant. One WT was all it took for me to cringe, reread, not believing the absolutely offensive tone of the writing. I was flabbergasted that grown adults took any of this demeaning, talking down to, seriously.

His delivery IS insulting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit