Lett and his instruction in KMS

by JWdaughter 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Ok, l know I am not the first to notice or likely comment on this, but as little as I respect commenting on persons, I am going to do it now.

Lett seems like a charicature. He is so strange-I cringe when I watch him speak.Its as ifhe was once given advice to speak slowly and clearly and now he just talks like a cartoon. He creeps me out. How did he ever get to that position when he is just so disturbing to even look at with the volume off? And LORD, when I put the volume on,its just 10x worse.

• galaxie
    galaxie
    I blame the person who is forcing you to watch !!! Lol
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    I was checking out the request for funds=May JW.org talk. Man gives me the heebie jeebies. He was once told to use more expression when he spoke and pause and smile lot, lift his eyebrows, ENUNCIATE so his lips could be read from space. EWWW.
  • Sail Away
    Sail Away
    I can't watch him. His mouth, eyes and facial expressions remind me of the Deep Space 9 shape shifter. He creeps me out!
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

No doubt there is a percentage of JWs (especially sisters) who may see Lett and his mannerisms as warm and cuddly but there is also a much larger percentage who are disturbed by his antics; especially since he is supposed to be a mature pillar and support of the only true religion, after all he is on the Governing Body!

Me, personally, Lett comes across as someone who has some marbles missing!:)

• flipper
    flipper
    Lett reminds me of Mr. Rogers on steroids . He has the slowwww , simplistic style like he's talking to JW's like they're children - yet he doesn't seem as sincere as Mr. Rogers. Notice Lett's facial expressions after he smiles . He tries to appear sincere when he smiles but his eyes squeeze tightly after he smiles as if indicating tension in his face which betrays his lack of sincerity. Indeed- he creeps me the hell out as well. A plastic , fake apparent " niceness " to him. I've seen the type before
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Remember the masturbation video? I think he instructed the sign language translator. . . eww.

Flipper, please don't disrespect Mr. Rogers!! He was really sincerely a good guy, not just trying to look like one.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2
    I heard that his mother was deaf and this is how he learned to speak to her. Told this by an active JW.
  • Watchtower-Free
  • flipper
    flipper
    JW DAUGHTER- I'm not showing disrespect to Mr. Rogers. I liked Mr. Rogers- my kids grew up watching Mr. Rogers. The comparison is in regards to how Lett talks real slowwww like Mr. Rogers- as if he's talking to children. I realize Mr. Rogers was a really nice guy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit