Hello and my exit story from WTS

by free2Bme13 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Free2Bme13, Welcome!!!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Well done, and what a great account! It restores my faith in JWs: the smart ones, the ones that think and haven't had their faculties poisoned or shut down, will leave.

You're one hell of a cool lady. I'm glad you never shunned your brother. Family is so important.

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

WOW!!! Thanks for posting your story...I'm glad you're out of the cult. Welcome to the forum & looking forward to your future posts!

Peace

Kool Jo

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Free2Bme13,

Thank you for sharing your story.

Some Shepherd, "Hey you stupid Sheep. Listen up here. I am in charge now and you are going to listen to me or else I will throw your sorry ass to the wolves.

Got it?"

Rayzer = people hater. What a dip stick. And as a CO, we are supposed to not only listen to him, but pay good money to support him? I don't think so.

He is an abuser.

So glad you are out and free.

(((Little hugs of happiness for you)))

Just Lois

• Satanus
    Satanus

Welcome. Are you any relation to the other free2bme?

S

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Thanks for sharing and welcome.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Welcome Free:

I ALSO walked away "cold turkey" and made a conscious decision to stop going one Thursday night because I could not continue doing something I didn't believe either. I decided to break this bad habit and felt like a fool for far too long! That was over twelve years ago.

I will never take my freedom for granted ever again!

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

Free- thanks for sharing your story! i totally get the part about 'parents not supposed supposedto get sick and die,well be in the new system! wait im not even 30!?' yeah, i lost both ofmine by 24 and i remember thinking the exact same thing!

awesome story! congratzon your new freedom and welcome!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Have a wonderful July 4th weekend.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome!

Thanks for sharing your story and have a great Independence Weekend!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit