Hello and my exit story from WTS

by free2Bme13 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• 20yearfader
    20yearfader

welcome free the COs you describe sound just like the ones we had when i was a kid in the org.Never understood how someone that really has nothing but the kindess of the cong could come in and talk so much crap to people,also that CO that was in salvadore i would have told him that doesn't impress me try speading the good news in a muslim country and tell me it was a calk walk i bet that will be the last we every hear of him.The issue of shunning relatives never sit well with me either.As a kid i always made an effort to speak to my dfed aunts that use to come to the district convention knowing full well i would face the wrath of my parents funny i had more sense then them at such a young age.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome free2Bme13 and Happy Independence Day!

Congratulations on leaving the WTBTS with your family on your terms.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Odrade
    Odrade

Hello, and congratulations. There was a Triplett in this area, (Pacific NW) I understand he was an ass. I know there was some kind of incident with my in-laws, but I don't know the details. I wonder if it's the same one. I heard he "retired" around here.

• thinking_not_believing
    thinking_not_believing

You smell that? thats the smell of freedom and your whole life in front of you! Congrats on the escape.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I had Razor in Long Beach. Dude was a mess. The elders couldn't stand him, the sisters couldn't stand him, I couldn't stand him. What a poor excuse for a CO.

Welcome.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

All idiots of the world unite! That is the call of COs all over the world. I know one shouldn't generalize, but most of them are pathetic. Free2Bme, glad to hear that your family is in tact, after breaking free. I agree, the JW God is not one I'd like to worship. As somebody mentioned, own a gun in case you survive Armageddon into a JW world, so you can commit suicide.

• free2Bme13
    free2Bme13

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome! It is encouraging to know there are so many like me out there. I’m grateful every day that my husband and I were able to leave together.

JakeM2012 – I remember looking at the elders during CO week and they seemed to have this smile plastered on their face. I always felt sorry that they had to spend their Friday evening after working all week in a meeting with the CO. I’m sure they would have preferred to be with their families. Your second post brought back such horrible feelings of CO visits. My husband had the “privilege” of doing accounts over the years and he shared one of the grocery bills with me. #1, they shopped at Whole Foods, something I don’t do. #2, they spent $150 on groceries when they’re provided lunch meals the majority of the week. I don’t spend that much and I buy for three meals a day. They’re out of touch with reality because someone else is always footing the bill. So right, we get a whipping and we pay for it.

BigMama and JW Gone bad – It’s good to hear other’s Rayzor stories. There isn’t enough time to recount them all. He did always love to talk about sister’s low cut tops and tight skirts, all while making very strange hand gestures. He also loved to call himself the Apostle Paul and remind us that he had been appointed by the GB and holy spirit, we should take time off work during the week to be in service with him!

Laverite – We wonder all the time how many are putting on a face and going to meetings out of obligation and family “duty” I do hope one day they find a way to have their freedom.

Satanus – I’m not related to the other free2Bme

LongHairGal – Good for you for walking away cold turkey. I’m with you, I will never take my freedom for granted and I don’t want to forget how far I’ve come.

Grumblecakes – It’s an eye-opener when you’re face with losing your parents or having lost them when we’re not mentally geared up for it.

LisaRose – you’re right, Rayzor’s idiotic remarks aided our eye-opening. At one Circuit Assem in the closing prayer he prayed for his sick mother. Why didn’t he personally pray for mine too and everyone else’s family who may be sick. Such an inappropriate action. Definitely left us scratching our heads.

Odrade – Probably the same guy. So nice he gets to retire when so many that helped support him can’t.

Problemaddict – Rayzor is such a memorable guy (and not in a good way) nobody can forget him. He had a reputation in the area and everyone cringed when it was announced we’d be getting him. It really made you ask the question, “is this the best the organization has to send out?”

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome free

smiddy

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Most elders are trained to assassinate evryones character including other elders.

They are pathetic men with a WTBTS elders manual.

Thanks for finding this forum because your history will help others.

What a day for freedom. Good move. LOL

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

Awesome story, thank you for sharing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit