Hello and my exit story from WTS

by free2Bme13 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Welcome Free2Be, I enjoyed reading your story. I am also glad you and your husband came out together, my husband and I did too. I am also happy for you that you have built a better relationship with your brother and your parents haven't shunned you. Your example may help your parents to find the courage and leave too. We have pretty much lost our friends too and I realize they were just conditional friends. I look forward to getting to know you better.

• whathappened
    whathappened

I always noticed how the pioneers were always stressed out. I wondered what the motivation really was. I think to some they do it because they feel they are expected to pioneer, they really don't want to.

Welcome and your first post was great. My daughter is in her mid thirties and it sounds like you are about her age.

I do hope you didn't sacrifice having children for the org. Like so, so many did.

• Mum
    Mum

Welcome!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Welcome free2Beme13

I know of Louis B. Rayzor. Our circuit also had the misfortune of having him as CO. Among his many pet peeves that stand out with me are with each visit he always had the need of harping on the sisters about low cut blouses and over exposed cleavage. I often wondered if Rayzor in secret wasn’t a horny-boob-man, cuz it seems he always had a tendency of singling out the sisters and talking about you know…..boobs!

In my opinion Rayzor was WT’s poor excuse for a Traveling Brother!

• earthfire
    earthfire

Welcome! Thank you for sharing your story as well!

• Scott77
    Scott77

The CO lost my respect at that point because he was so unreasonable. He also condemned those in the hall who had seat warmers in their car as being too soft and enjoying the finer things in life. Well, when he retired and had to get his own car, he had a car that had seat warmers in it. Well, I hope he enjoys them.
    free2Bme13

I liked that piece. Thanks alot for sharing. I think, alot of others will benefit from this wonderful experiences.

Scott77

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

I've been following this thread, (thanks again for your experience) and it makes me realize what freedom I have to not jump through the hoops of a weeks worth of a CO's increased activity listening to their harassment of the sheep, breathing fire and threats, whipping us to continue towing the line, beating us up emotionally, and to top it all off after after about two weeks later hear from the accounts servant that the C.O. had x dollars in expenses and we need to pass a resolution to cover them. There were some CO's kinder than others, but when the jerks came around I counldn't help but think, "and we are paying for this whipping?".

• SeventhSojourn
    SeventhSojourn

Free2Be - Your story is so revealing. You give and give and give, and it's never enough. Where is the christlike personality in these men? NOT! You are so patient. Congrats on your exit!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

That's a great story, sounds like Brother Rayzor has helped quite a few get out of the organization by being such an idiot. You are supposed to tell everyone that you are on your period, when he is a jerk 24/7, that is hilarious.

• Listener
    Listener

Welcome free and thanks for sharing your story.

I don't believe you guys have seat warmers in your cars.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit