Hi! I'm new here.

by abbasgreta 41 Replies latest jw friends

• neverscreamagain
    neverscreamagain

Welcome Greta!

• Bella15
    Bella15

Welcome Greta ... I also found the FATHER through Jesus ...

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Welcome to the fourm Greta. Enjoyed your story. Look forward to future comments from you. Totally ADD

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

A warm welcome to you

• breakfast of champions
  • Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome to the forum.

So glad you are all out as a family, and so sorry to hear about your mother's attitude, but that's to be expected-she sounds like a sincere JW, and must shun you to be accepted in JW land.

I was not born in but came in as a twenty year old. I was "in" for over thirty years; my husband was an elder for twenty. My daughter, husband and I are all out together. If only I could get my thirty years back......

At least now we are free to choose.

• Adventurousone
    Adventurousone

Welcome Greta:

Glad to hear you escaped the clutches of the WTBTS. Wish you much happiness in your new journey. And welcome to the forum.

Adventurousone

• Terry
    Terry

Happy to have you here.

Remember, leaving a religion is like leaving an intimate relationship. Not best to jump to the next one too soon!

This is a place like a hospital on a battlefield.

Some of the patients don't know what hit them.

Others are very upset they were shot in the back.

Still others would like to run back on the battlefield and give em what for!

Don't take anything said here too seriously. It is a place for working things out and catching your breath and getting balance back.

Always good to see a new face here---it means healing has begun!!

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Welcome! Went to a church recently share your sentiments...it's nothing what the WTBS taught!

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew
    ...it was like receiving a real hug from my Father.

Certainly nice to hear that!!!!!

Welcome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit