New member!!

by Viva la Vida 42 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

Huge welcome to you Viva!

Take your time & only disclose the things that you

feel comfortable with ... it is your call.

>

Many on here are in a FADE mode for the sake

of their families.

clarity

• gorgia2
    gorgia2

Welcome Viva!

gorgia

• flipper
    flipper

VIVA LA VIDA- Welcome to the board ! You are among friends. Welcome to freedom of mind. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Think About It
    Think About It

Welcome. I commend you for being smart enough to see behind the Watchtower wizard's curtain and awaken.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Someone mentioned researching the history of the WTS. You will find a different perspective from the Bible Students, still around.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Hey welcome! :-) nice to have you. I just woke up this year myself, read plenty and think hard. This place is great. I would advise to start offering your opinion on threads, and to post comments. You don't have to reveal more about yourself till you want to if you ever do. But, posting here is a great way to stay sane when still in. That and anxiety meds. Ha. Good to have you!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Welcome Viva !

Not a huge coincidence I suppose, but I did exactly the same as you a few years ago, read Daniel Chapter 4 without any WT spectacles on, and thought "Holys*** !, 1914 just isn't there, the fulfillment is right there at the end of the Chapter, and has nothing to do with the 20th Century !"

I asked an Elder to defend the 1914 doctrine, he said he would return to do so, but never did. I stopped all association a few months later, couldn't stomach all the B.S anymore.

WELCOME again ! and yes, do not reveal too many personal details, but give us your story in general terms, when you are ready.

• neverscreamagain
    neverscreamagain

Welcome Viva La Vida !

• DJS
    DJS

Welcome to the forum,

You have been given some great advice. Faking it until you can safey make it out on your terms is the best, that is if you can stand faking it that long. Good luck!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit