A new lesson from Caleb's mom...

by cedars 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cedars
    cedars

...TOTALLY freak out and drop something if your child fails to say "please."

caleb's mom

http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/children/become-jehovahs-friend/videos/please-thank-you/

The woman is clearly a nervous wreck, and VERY easily offended.

If this is her reaction to Caleb forgetting his manners, I shudder to think how she will cope if she ever finds him doing drugs.

Cedars

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

I am waiting for the installment 6 years from now when she walks in on him chocking the monkey with a dirty tennis sock.

I wonder if she will let him finish or just cut him off mid-stroke? Must see T.V.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

She looks like Tony's inflatable sex doll.

• cantleave
    cantleave

and don't forget to thank Satan..................................

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

At least WT was able to resurrect Ricardo Montalban to do the narration.

"thank you" WT!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I saw someone react similarly to Caleb's mom when he was asked to apologize and admit a mistake.

He TOTALLY freaked out and asked others to not act "childish."

...so it happens.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I like the part where they say: "even Jehovah says please" well if that murdering short tempered ego maniac can say please then by all means don't forget to say please. Become imatators of god as beloved children and keep on saying please and killing all the people who don't kiss your ass.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Are those Post-its on the cabinet behind Caleb's mommy?

I wouldn't think they'd allow that at Bethel!

Now everyone will be putting Sticky-note reminders on their kitchen cabinets!

• Peace@50+
    Peace@50+

Did you see Calab's hands when he said please? He was begging....Woof! Good dog!

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

How she turned on him...poor kid.

The look on her face tells a story.

Then when his spirit is broken she decides to reward him with the 'BEST sandwich EVER'.

Totally over the top.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit