A new lesson from Caleb's mom...

by cedars 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• losingit
    losingit

Literally LOL Billy the ex Bethelite hysterical! Now i gotta see this dumba$$ video LOL

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I know from experience that Claleb is going to have issues with women when he grows up if his mum doesn't control her reactions & treats him as the little boy he is & not some renagade midget that's only out to ruin her life.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

The next episode sees Caleb a few years older telling his mom that he wants to go to colllege and get a good education in order to help other people . This really freaks her out," spare the rod and spoil the child she shouts don't you know Caleb Jehovah is asking please do not get a higher education he would much prefer it if you got rid of all that nonsense from out of your head. Well our glorious leaders up in Brooklyn wouldn't like it which is more to the point and we must obey." At this point her voice turns into a dalek Obey !Obey ! Obey ! exterminate ! exterminate ! This in turn really gets Caleb frightened out of his wits begging for mercy with his hands clasped together.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Heck, I got an entire Sunday School class of three-year-olds to say "Please and thank you" at snack time with a lot less fanfare. The very little ones might say "eee" and "ooo". It's all smiles and confidence and we all want to be civilized, don't we?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

That was a pretty lousy looking sandwich. Where's the meat mom?

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Sobbing fits at her newly washed floor being spoiled? So startled at Caleb's lack of 'please' she drops a dish? The poor girl needs to up her Prozac meds or get counselling or both. Evidently, the pressure of being the perfect JW wife and mother is getting to her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit