Rumor: April 3, 2015 start of Great Tribulation?

by Londo111 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Just a thought:

Revelation chapters 2 & 3 show Christ's warnings to the Christian congregations - letting them know that he sees what corrupt thinking some of them have.

At Revelation 2:22 he says, "Look! I am about to throw her into a sickbed, and those committing adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of her deeds." Coupled with 1st Peter 4:17, that "the judgement starts with the house of God", Revelation 7:14 makes it clear that the Great Tribulation survivors are those Christians who have maintained their Christian faithfulness during Christ's testing.

So if Christ's "Great Tribulation" is the one and only "Great Tribulation", then how on earth could any feeble-minded individual/s claim to know when Christ is going to judge God's household of Christianity? A bit presumptious!! (never stopped them before, has it?)

• Londo111
  • Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Shit, they are trying to knock the wind out of the Vast Apotate Army's sails....

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

Since everyone's throwing around prediction dates, I'll join in with clarity and Crazyguy.

Everything happens in October. I cast my vote for the 19th.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Sounds like a perfect time to start a ten year construction project in Walkill.

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

How about October 31? Halloween, Anniversary of when they had ol Charley Russell assassinated on a train

Those Mason's are always up to somethin on Halloween

"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." WOODROW WILSON 1913

• Londo111
  • fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah !!!!

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

I think they want to take part of the four blood moons that are happening in this period of time (with one on 4 april 2015)... I have read some crap about that. Anyways... it MIGHT be that they believe this shit because why do they want to "rush" the building work of their temple in

A quote from a website

It cannot be regarded as coincidence that all four blood moons of 2014/15 occur on religious festivals of Israel, together with two eclipses of the sun also on important days in 2015. A blood moon will occur on the 14 th day of Nisan in 2014, when the Passover will be celebrated in Israel (cf. Lev. 23:5). Nisan is the first month in Israel's religious calendar. On the 15 th day of the seventh month (Tishri) when the feast of Tabernacles begins (cf. Lev. 23:34), there will be another blood moon. Exactly the same pattern will be repeated in 2015. Because of Israel's lunar calendar these dates all coincide with the full moon - on these occasions the moon will become blood-red. Apart from the lunar eclipses there will also be two eclipses of the sun in 2015 - on the first day of Nisan and again on the first day of Tishri. The Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year) is celebrated on 1 st Tishri, which is the beginning of their civil calendar.

The discoveries of Mark Biltz are even more significant when it is taken into account that the year from 25 Sept. 2014 to 13 Sept. 2015 will be a sabbatical year which will conclude the year-week which starts with Rosh Hashanah on 30 Sept. 2008. Four blood moons in successive years will never occur again during the entire remainder of the 21 st century.

• Comatose
    Comatose

because god thought using blood moons for his end was real sneaky and no one would ever jump to a conclusion...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit