Rumor: April 3, 2015 start of Great Tribulation?

by Londo111 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

EdenOne - "I'm still hoping for a reform that will wash away the old oligarchy and their praetorian guard ... one that will bring an acknowlegement of past mistakes, corrects whacky doctrines, softens the stance on shunning, and humbly apologizes and begs for forgiveness before God and Christ. It's a lot to ask, I know ... perhaps too much to ask, by now."

While we are dreaming, why don't we have them make a humble announcement at the bethel morning worship that they have been caught up in a religious Ponzi scheme and that they admit they have no communication channel with God, are not lead by Holy Spirit, that everything that an apostate has said is true, and they have been making everything up since the beginning. Then, everyone is dismissed to go home.

• clarity
    clarity

They do love a rumour ... it relieves the boredom & stress.

Maybe 2014 in ........October ??? You know stuff always

happens in October!

>

Welcome to OneEyed Jack,

clarity

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Yeah, its got to be October always October.

• earthfire
    earthfire

My birthday is in October, it'll be an exciting month!

• free2beme
    free2beme

I think April 1 would be a better choice

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

This is nonsense...the GB will never again set dates...they just said so themselves in their half-hearted apology a few issues back...

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

" a thief in the night"

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley
    And evidently it has something to do with the belief God works in 40 year patterns.

--

He also apparently works in thousand-year patterns, too. ( to god "a thousand years is as one day").

Bummer for Jehovah's Witnesses.

...the GB will never again set dates...

But, they didn't say anything about not speculating...

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

At least this gives us time to buy some green banannas.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Let the rumour begin!

It'll give the JWs something to get excited about.......just like 1975.

Anyway, I thought yangmask said something would happen to the WBT$ yesterday. I think yangmask might have had his tukis removed?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit