Rumor: April 3, 2015 start of Great Tribulation?

by Londo111 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The Watchtower teaches that the JUBILEE year was celebrated every 50 years.

2015 is the year following the second Jubilee after Jesus Christ received his Kingdom (1914 + 50 +50 = 2014)

WHY the second Jubilee?

Because the number 2 represents shit, which is what this speculation is.

Star-charts at the Kingdom Hall! "Set a course for Alcyone, Mr. Sulu, warp factor 1914."

"Yes, Captain!"

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I doubt they would come right out with a date,but nothing surprises me anymore.

There is a guy from my old hall,who is obsessed with the number 40,even got it on his license plate.

• Londo111
    Londo111

If they set a date, likely they would imply it, rather than stating as such. That way, they can always say, “We never said that! Some ran ahead!”

But I would highly be surprised if they set a date, either implied or outright, because I thought the policy since 1975 and especially the failed Generation teaching was not setting dates. It would lack all sense and another failed prediction would spell doom for them as an organization. Here’s to hoping they do just that!

• dmouse
    dmouse

There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars eh?

Baloney.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

If I may quote Ian Fleming, "Never say never again."

• hardtobeme
    hardtobeme
    So, has the Great Tribulation started yet???
  • sir82
    sir82

So, has the Great Tribulation started yet???

Yes, invisibly. If you blinked you probably missed it.

• blondie
    blondie
    Matthew 24:44New International Version (NIV)

44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

• Jay Elle
    Jay Elle

I started reading this thread without looking to see it started 2 years ago. Ha.

Good resurrection of the same silly belief and hope that almost everyone is bird food.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Iran is about to sign a nuclear deal, so I'm sure they think peace and security, and then bamb great tribulation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit