Design or Non-Design, finally we know, Darwin's Doubt

by QC 371 Replies latest jw friends

• QC
    QC

Book Darwin’s Doubt, after release for a year (June 2013-June 2014), has gained momentum exposing Evolution. Amazon rates this book with an 85% favorable rating (4¼ stars out of 5) as the ID message gains traction among upwards of over 500 readers.

See recorded comments : http://www.amazon.com/Darwins-Doubt-Explosive-Origin-Intelligent/product-reviews/0062071483/ref=pr_all_summary_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=byRankDescending

Biggest failure of Panda's Thumb, Nick Matzke, as well as the majority of critics, is their inability to rebut the book’s core challenge to Evolution. Once you look past all the bluster, insults, horn-tooting and obfuscating technical talk, these critics fail to answer the obvious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljy1yfGdC5Y (2 min.)

What is the origin of DNA and epigenetic software instructions that drives all living organisms?

The Cambrian Explosion was not just an explosion of new fully complex animal body types, it necessarily is the explosion of software information—DNA genetic instructions and higher epigenetic instructions (i.e. the full range of developmental scripting for the entire sequence of events in an individual organism)—is the way living things are built, not via willy-nilly mindless “natural selection” combined with gradualism chance.

Human experience tells us notations/instructions (e.g. letters, software code, texting, email, artifact clay tablets and stele inscriptions) trace back to intelligence—a mind.

This scientific fact spells doom for Evolution theory, just as General Relativity (universe beginning, thus a beginner) doomed Steady State (static eternal universe) theory.

• cofty
    cofty

QC - Scientists have isolated specific genes that predate the Cambrian Explosion.

How much have you read about Hox genes and epigentics? I would love to discuss it with you but I suspect your only skill is in using Ctrl+C ---> Ctrl+V

Read some science books and then come back for a chat.

• QC
    QC

Poor cofty.

The sheer weight of evidence will bury your hubris. Embarrassment is going to be tuff for you.

Know when to cut your losses.

• cofty
    cofty

So I will take that as a no - you have never read a science book in your entire life.

Thanks.

• QC
    QC

Inductive reasoning (argument) is typically the kind of normal logic used in the sciences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7pRD73PAaE (35 min)

ID is part of the inductive argument rubric.

• bohm
    bohm

qc: read the book yet?

can you read or do you rely on text to speech?

• QC
    QC

Yeah, I read you like a book.

You have nothing to say.

• cofty
    cofty

ID is part of the inductive argument rubric

ID is part of religious dogma.

• little_Socrates
    little_Socrates

Evolution does a fairly decent job of explaining the great variety of life that we see.

HOWEVER it does not do a very good job of explaining how life originated.

• Viviane
    Viviane

HOWEVER it does not do a very good job of explaining how life originated.

It doesn't even attempt to address that issue. Of course it doesn't do a good job of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit