Design or Non-Design, finally we know, Darwin's Doubt

by QC 371 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

"Tell me, is mama crazy?" Mama was slated for the nursing home, and papa was fighting it all the way. He cornered me, thinking I'd be an easy mark. "She's not crazy" I replied. His triumphant smile faded quickly as I added, "She just don't know where she is."

Bold declarative statements, QC, do not an argument make.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Evolution is over.

No, it is a continuing process that will occur whereever there is life.

PS: I don't really think you are Crazy

• bohm
    bohm

Evolution is over.

After evolution went into overdrive in the years after Noahs ark it is now over, OVER I tell you!

Meanwhile new species originate all the time:

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-speciation.html

I know, I know, the origin of species (ahem) cannot be admitted to be evolution, because that would sort of make evolution a fact....

• cofty
    cofty

QC - If you get called for jury duty please be sure to tell the judge at jury selection that you reject genetic evidence as a matter of religious principle.

• DS211
    DS211

Holy crap this thread is huge....QC i must say i admire your courage standing up for your beliefs. It must be difficult. And i am sorry to tell you mate evolving bacteria, viruses, disease are not over...i see it everyday. Tell me QC why did God make viruses and deadly bacteria? Or did they evolve from something?.....

• QC
    QC

DS: why did God make viruses and deadly bacteria?

We know part of the Earth ecology is decay which causes rejuvenated foods to multiply, bacteria and viruses are agents in that cycle. Loss of human perfection meant loss of immunity, susceptibity to decay (aging and death) from bacteria and viruses.

So what you and I witness is a life cycle that’s run amuck out of control, with a wobble thumping man detrimentally. What's the fix? Remove the wobble (effects of sin) on the ecology.

• cofty
    cofty

bacteria and viruses are agents in that cycle. - QC

Please explain the role of a virus?

Earth ecology is decay which causes rejuvenated foods to multiply

What is a rejuvinated food? Where can I buy some?

• QC
    QC

slippery: God...did he create separate species of man like the Neanderthals and allow them to die out as well?

This Neanderthal speculation assumes Evolution is true, there's no mechanism or defined process (like matter conversion to energy) confirming the Evolution paradigm. The fossil record doesn't show it, now going on over 150 years. We now know the humans automaton (programming) is driven by software DNA instructions. And, all the other animals and plants have their set of DNA software. All are custom made. Non of them morphed into the other by "natural selection." That's reality.

Evolution is a nursery tale, a bedtime fantasy.

Get up to speed on the latest understanding of life's origin. Come on guys!

• cofty
    cofty

The fossil record doesn't show it

On the contrary there is an embarrassment of riches of fossils demonstrating millions of years of evolution.

The transition onto dry land and the evolution of limbs is especially well preserved.

Please read a science book. You could try "Evolution What the Fossils Say and Why it Matters" by Donald Prothero.

• bohm
    bohm

qc: just another bunch of false assertions you are unwilling or unable to provide an argument for. Even for a creationist you are kind of stupid...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit